Paris Saint-Germain vs Marseille
Quarterfinal, Coupe de France
Neymar-less Paris Saint-Germain lock horns against Marseille in the French Cup quarterfinal clash at Parc des Princes. This is second meeting of the two sides in the space of three days.
Kick-off: March 01, 01:15 AM IST
Where: Parc des Princes
MAR vs PSG Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 meetings)
Marseille: 0, Paris Saint-Germain: 4, Draw: 2
Marseille Team News:
- Having missed the action for two weeks, Steve Mandanda can be involved here.
- Bouna Sarr is likely to come into the XI in the absence of Jordan Amavi, to allow Hiroki Sakai play at left-back position.
- Lucas Ocampos could lose his place after dismal outing on Sunday, Morgan Sanson could be included.
Form (recent first, all competitions): L L W W D W
Probable XI: Pelé, Sakai, Rolando, Rami, Sarr, Gustavo, Anguissa, Payet, Sanson, Thauvin, Germain
Key players: Germain, Thauvin, Payet
Paris Saint-Germain Team News:
- Neymar is sidelined for up to two months. Ángel Di María is likely to play in his position while Mbappé will move to the left.
- Marquinhos is another injured player in PSG squad who will be replaced by Presnel Kimpembe.
- Dani Alves is suspended for the fixture. Thomas Meunier is expected to come in for him.
- Kevin Trapp will keep goal, as he has throughout this competition.
- Marco Verratti has regained fitness after missing out at the weekend clash.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W W L W W W
Probable XI: Trapp, Yuri, Kimpembe, Silva, Meunier, Draxler, Motta, Verratti, Mbappé, Cavani, María
Key players: Cavan, Mbappé, María
India Fantasy Prediction:
Even without Neymar, PSG look too strong for their opponent. They have their eyes on yet another domestic treble, for which they would come hard at the visitors.
Note: This MAR vs PSG match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
MAR vs PSG Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.