Manchester City Vs Liverpool FC Fantasy XI
MCI vs LIV IndiaFantasy Prediction
LIV vs MCI IndiaFantasy Prediction
DREAM 11 Closing Time: 8:30 PM (IST), 14TH JANUARY 2018
English Premier League – 2017-18
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
The upcoming fixture of AFC Bournemouth and Arsenal in Vitality Stadium is going to be a thrilling contest as both the teams have been struggling in their respective aspects of the game and in this fixture, both the teams would try to fix their issues once and for all. Arsenal only managed to win five away games of the sixteen away matches they have played so far and as they would be the visiting team, the pressure would always be more on Wegner’s men. However, the home team has also failed to register more than one win of their last twelve competitive matches they have played so far.
If we go by the last six performances of both the teams in English Premier League then Arsenal has managed to fix themselves the 6th point on the points table with 39 points and the home team is very close to the relegation zone with 21 points, only managed to get the 17th spot.
Tournament – English Premier League 2017-2018
When: 9:30 PM (IST) on Sunday
Where: Anfield Stadium, Liverpool, England
Date – January 14, 2018
MCI Vs LIV Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams in the English Premier League 2017-18:
MCI – W, W, W, W, D, W
LIV – D, W, D, W, W, W
MCI vs LIV Team Formation–
MCI VS LIV Probable Playing 11:
MCI (Probable 11) –
Ederson (GK), Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Delph, Silva, Fernandinho, Bruyne, Sterling, Aguero, Sane
LIV (Probable 11) –
Mignolet (GK), Robertson, Dijk, Matip, Alexander-Arnold, Milner, Can, Wijnaldum, Mane, Firmino, Salah
MCI vs LIV TEAM NEWS:
- Pep Guardiola rested players during the 2-1 win over Bristol City on Tuesday night and will recall them here.
- No surprises are expected from the away side, but David Silva may miss out due to personal reasons
- Benjamin Mendy, Phil Foden, Vincent Kompany and Gabriel Jesus are also injured for Manchester City.
- Liverpool has had more than a week to prepare for this huge Premier League fixture and will be well rested.
- Mohamed Salah is expected to recover from a groin injury that kept him sidelined for the Merseyside derby last time out.
- Philippe Coutinho joined Barcelona last weekend and someone will have big boots to fill in midfield for Jurgen Klopp’s side.
- James Milner and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will push for starts in midfield on Sunday, while Trent Alexander-Arnold and Joe Gomez contend for the right-back spot.
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking more players of MCI over LIV)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
IndiaFantasy Winner Prediction:
Liverpool are 18 points behind league leaders Manchester City but a win over Pep Guardiola’s side would be a huge statement in their quest to consolidate a place in the top four.
Manchester City are on course to go the entire league campaign unbeaten but this is their biggest test. City battled to a 2-1 win over Bristol City on Tuesday, whereas Liverpool have had nine days to prepare for this match.
It should really be one of the most entertaining matches of the season and should be much closer than City’s 5-0 win in the reverse match back in September. A high scoring draw could be on the cards here.
We are providing you the MCI Vs LIV football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.
Manchester City vs Liverpool FC IndiaFantasy XI