NOT vs ARS dream 11 Football Match Prediction
Updated on: Jan 7, 2018 6:08 pm IST
Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal Fantasy XI
NOT vs ARS India Fantasy Prediction || ARS vs NOT India Fantasy Prediction
Dream 11 Closing Time: 8:30 PM (IST), 7th January 2018
FA Cup – 2017-2018
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
The upcoming FA Cup fixture of Nottingham Forest and Arsenal will be held in the City Ground Stadium, Nottingham. The home team has been in a terrible form lately and they will be contested with the second team of the Gunners as most of their star players are out because of injuries and I would also be difficult for the away team to dominate the game from the beginning.
Tournament – FA Cup 2017 – 2018
When: 9:30 PM (IST) on Saturday, January 6, 2018
Where: City Ground Stadium, Nottingham, England
Date – January 7, 2018
IndiaFantasy Match Info:
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Nottingham Forest’s last 7 games (FA Cup).
- Arsenal has won 5 of their last 6 matches (FA Cup).
- Arsenal has scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches (FA Cup).
NOT Vs ARS Probable Playing 11:
NOT (Probable 11) –
Smith (GK), Traore, Mancienne, Worrall, Darikwa, Vaughan, Bridcutt, Osborn, Dowell, McKay, Murphy
ARS (Probable 11) –
Ospina (GK), Debuchy, Mertesacker, Holding, Maitland-Niles, Coquelin, Elneny, Nelson, Walcott, Iwobi, Welbeck
- David Vaughan was fit enough to make the bench against Leeds on Monday and will be in contention here. Matt Mills remains a doubt and could join Chris Cohen, Stephen Henderson and Jack Hobbs on the sidelines.
- Arsene Wenger will be without at least seven players for Sunday’s trip to Championship side Nottingham Forest after Granit Xhaka added to his injury woes in Wednesday’s draw with Arsenal.
- The Arsenal manager is expected to ring the changes at the County Ground, which should benefit the likes of Alex Iwobi, Danny Welbeck, Theo Walcott, David Ospina and Francis Coquelin.
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking more players of ARS over NOT)
(ST) Welbeck (ARS)
(RAM) Walcott (ARS)
(RCB) Debuchy (ARS)
(GK) Ospina (ARS)
(ST) Murphy (NOT)
(RCM) Bridcutt (NOT)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
Managerless Nottingham Forest is winless in five matches and have failed to score in their last three. Arsenal won 4-0 away to Forest in the League Cup last season and will aim for a similarly emphatic victory here. The Gunners are unbeaten in nine but five of those games have ended in draws. They shouldn’t have any problems here, though.
We are providing you the NOT vs ARS football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.