Deportivo La Coruna vs Real Betis
La Liga, Spain
In the next fixture of Spanish league, 11th placed Real Betis is visiting the 19th placed Deportivo La Coruna in their home ground Estadio Municipal De Riazor at 1:30 AM (IST) on February 12th. This is by all means would be a nail biting contest since both the teams know the importance of winning this fixture of the game. For the home team, it would be a tough match because they haven’t won their last seven matches and in this game they would try to do everything to get a victory since they are already in the relegation zone. For the away team, this fixture shouldn’t be the tough one because after their last win in their last game, they are riding high on confidence.
When: February 12, 1:30 AM IST
Where: Estadio Municipal De Riazor, Spain
RB vs DEP Team news:
REAL BETIS TEAM NEWS:
- Joaquin returns from a ban and should be restored to the right flank once again.
- Antonio Barragan is suspended, however, with Francis set to fill in at right-back.
- Loren should continue up front after scoring a brace on his debut against Villarreal.
Adan (GK), Francis, Mandi, Bartra, Durmisi, Ruiz, Garcia, Guardado, Joaquin, Moron, Tello
Recent form – L W W L L W
DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA TEAM NEWS:
- Celso Borges and Florin Andone both return from suspension for the hosts and should come straight back into the team.
- Clarence Seedorf is expected to name a four-man defence, two holding midfielders and a number 10.
- Andone should be preferred to Lucas Perez, with Fede Cartabia deployed out on the right-hand side
Koval (GK), Luisinho, Albentosa, Sachar, Juanfran, Borges, Guilherme, Lopez, Colak, Cartabia, Andone
Recent form – L D L L D L
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
Deportivo are winless in their last seven attempts in La Liga, with their recent 5-0 thrashing at the hands Real Sociedad enough to see Cristobal sacked and Clarence Seedorf hired as boss. The hosts have scored in each of their last five home games at Riazor, with their defensive solidity the big question mark heading into the weekend once again.
Betis have won three of their last five in the Spanish top flight, with consistency their big issue. After an important injury to Zouhair Feddal, their defence could be flimsy again.
NOTE: THIS RB VS DEP MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.
RB VS DEP FANTASY TEAM: