Real Betis vs Real Madrid
After beating PSG midweek in the Champions League, Real Madrid take a trip to Seville in their La Liga fixture against Real Betis. After 23 rounds of the championship, Los Blancos are fourth on the points table, 17 points behind league leaders Barcelona.
Kick off time: February 19, 01:15 AM IST
Where: Estadio Benito Villamarín
RB vs RM Head-to-Head:
(last 6 meetings)
Real Betis: 1, Real Madrid: 4, Draw: 1
RB vs RM Form:
(recent first, all competitions)
Real Betis: W W L L W W
Real Madrid: W D W W L W
Real Betis Team News:
- Antonio Barragan is likely to feature as a wing back at right flank.
- Loren is likely to continue up-front, with three La Liga goals against his name.
Adán, Amat, Bartra, Mandi, Firpo, Ruiz, Guardado, Joaquín, Barragán, Morón and Castro
Ruiz, Joaquín, Morón
Top goalscorer: Sanabria (7 league goals)
Most assists: Gaurdado (6 league assists)
Real Madrid Team News:
- Keeping in mind three midweek games in as many weeks, Zinedine Zidane is expected to rotate his side somewhat.
- Theo Hernandez is expected to play at left-back position and Dani Carvajal is expected to start.
- After impressive performance against PSG, Marco Asensio is expected to play.
- Toni Kroos is not available for selection.
Navas, Hernández, Nacho, Ramos, Carvajal, Asensio, Casemiro, Modric, Vázquez, Ronaldo, Bale
Modric, Ronaldo, Bale
Top goalscorer: Ronaldo (11 league goals)
Most assists: Ronaldo, Marcelo, Banzema (4 league assists)
India Fantasy Prediction:
Real Madrid is expected to win this fixture comfortably.
NOTE: THIS RB vs RM MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON NEWS GATHERED FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.
RB vs RM Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.