Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid
Sevilla host Atletico Madrid in an upcoming La Liga fixture. The touring Atleti are in red-hot form, winning all of their last 6 fixtures, and it will require a special performance from the home side to stop the juggernaut. The home team are fifth on the La Liga league table, with 39 points.
Kick-off time: February 26, 01:15 AM IST
Where: Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium
SEV vs ATL Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 Meetings)
Sevilla: 3, Atletico Madrid: 2, Draw: 1
- Jesus Navas is expected to play at right-back position.
- Luis Muriel will be upfront, alongside with Joaquin Correa and Pablo Sarabia.
Form (recent first, all competitions): L W D L L D
Probable XI: Rico, Escudero, Mercado, Lenglet, Navas, Banega, N’Zonzi, Vázquez, Correa, Muriel, Sarabia
Key players: Sarabia, Correa and Escudero
- Lucas Hernandez is ruled out for the game. Jose Gimenez is most likely candidate to take his place.
- Thomas Partey could play in midfield replacing Gabi.
- Correa is expected to start on the right, with Antoine Griezmann and Diego Costa linking up upfront.
Form (recent first, all competitions): W W W W W W
Probable XI: Oblak, Luis, Giménez, Godín, Vrsaljko, Koke, Partey, Ñíguez, Correa, Griezmann, Costa
Key players: Costa, Griezmann and Ñíguez
India Fantasy Prediction:
Sevilla contained Manchester United in the midweek Champions League to play a goalless draw. They would take the same result against Atleti, although the tourists look a more threatening side.
Note: This SEV vs ATL match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis the team news.
SEV vs ATL Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.