SWA vs MUN Premier League Match Dream 11 Predictions Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Mar 31, 2018 11:22 am IST
Manchester United v Swansea City Match Prediction Tips | Who will win Today’s Match
Saturday, March 31, 07:30 PM IST at Old Trafford
In the race to secure second place in the premier league, Manchester United meet Swansea at Old Trafford in this week’s PL fixture. Managed by Carlos Carvalhal, Swansea have a three-point gap above the relegation zone and will be looking to extend it. José Mourinho’s Manchester United face resurgent Manchester City next at the Etihad Stadium, which makes this contest even more important for Jose’s side.
However, the good thing for the home side is that a few of their players were in good form over the international break. Romelu Lukaku and Paul Pogba also netted goals for Belgium and France, respectively.
Swansea have done well since Carlos Carvalhal has taken over, although it will be hard for them to get anything at Old Trafford.
Last season Result: Manchester Utd 1 Swansea 1
SWA vs MUN Head-to-Head
(Last 6 matches)
Swansea: 1, Manchester United: 4, Draw: 1
Manchester United Team News
- Marcos Rojo, Phil Jones and Ander Herrera are in contention to get game time against Swansea.
- Struggling with a knee problem, Ashley Young is a doubt.
- Scott McTominay is likely to be available despite suffering a calf injury on international duty
- Daley Blind will remain on the sidelined.
Form (recent first): W W W L W L
De Gea (GK), Young, Smalling, Bailly, Valencia, Fellaini, Matic, Pogba, Sanchez, Lukaku, Lingard
Swansea Team News
- Renato Sanches, Angel Rangel, Wilfried Bony and Leroy Fer will not take the trip to Old Trafford.
- Jordan Ayew serves the second game of a three-match ban.
- Tammy Abraham is likely to lead the line for the tourists.
Form (recent first): D W L W D W
Fabianski (GK), Hoorn, Fernandez, Mawson, Olsson, Clucas, Sung-Yeung, King, Naughton, Abraham, A. Ayew
Prediction Guru Key Players
- Romelu Lukaku is only one goal away from scoring 100 Premier League goals, and he is most likely to get it here.
- Paul Pogba has scored in both of his Premier League appearances against Swansea. He will feel confident about this stat.
- De Gea has kept 15 clean sheets, which is only matched by neighbours City.
- Andre Ayew and Tammy Abraham will lead the line for the Swans.
- Naughton and Hoorn are other key men for Swansea.
Note: This SWA vs MUN match preview is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above.
SWA vs MUN Dream 11 Fantasy Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest news and updates.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.