Tottenham Hotspur VS Everton FC Fantasy XI
TOT VS EVE IndiaFantasy Prediction
EVE VS TOT INDIAFANTASY PREDICTION
DREAM 11 CLOSING TIME: 10:00 PM (IST), 13TH JANUARY 2018
English Premier League – 2017-18
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
The home team, Tottenham Hotspur, who is currently ranked fifth on the English Premier League points table will take on the visiting team, Everton FC, that is ranked ninth on the points table. For Moyes’ side, things would get even difficult but Wayne Rooney’s presence is expected to cheer the team up.
Everton has fixed themselves the ninth spot on the league table with 27 points from seven wins and six draws and they would aim to end this match with a draw. This is the home match of Tottenham Hotspur and they have been undefeated in their last ten home matches and also have been undefeated in the last ten head to head encounters with Everton FC.
Tournament – English Premier League 2017-2018
When: 11:00 PM (IST) on Saturday
Where: Wembley Stadium, London, England
Date – January 13, 2018
TOT Vs EVE Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams in the English Premier League 2017-18:
TOT – W, L, W, W, W, D
EVE – W, W, D, D, L, L
TOT vs EVE TEAM FORMATION –
TOT VS EVE PROBABLE PLAYING 11:
TOT (Probable 11) –
Lloris (GK), Davies, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Aurier, Dembele, Dier, Eriksen, Alli, Heung Min, Kane
EVE (Probable 11) –
Pickford (GK), Kenny, Jagielka, Williams, Martina, Gueye, Schneiderlin, Bolasie, Rooney, Sigurdsson, Calvert-Lewin
TOT vs EVE TEAM NEWS:
- Toby Alderweireld and Danny Rose are both ruled out for Tottenham, while Harry Winks is a doubt with an ankle issue.
- However, Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino has no further injury problems ahead of Saturday’s welcome of Everton.
- Victor Wanyama is back to full fitness, though is unlikely to start here, with Mousa Dembele expected to partner Eric Dier in the middle of the park.
- Ramiro Funes Mori, Seamus Coleman and Leighton Baines are all ruled out for Everton.
- Maarten Stekelenburg and Michael Keane will both be assessed ahead of Saturday’s trip to Tottenham.
- Cenk Tosun is in line to make his debut for the Toffees after his big money arrival from Besiktas.
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking more players of TOT over EVE)
Heung Min (TOT)
Wayne Rooney (EVE)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
IndiaFantasy Winner Prediction:
Tottenham have failed to win only two of their last nine competitive matches and boast a solid home record against Everton having won four and drawn two of their last six meetings on home turf with the Toffees.
Everton has won only one of their last 19 away league matches, though will make things tough for Tottenham here. The Toffees have failed to win their last five matches in all competitions and have lost their last three.
Sam Allardyce will hope to sit deep and hit Spurs on the break, but the hosts have the means to secure all three points.
We are providing you the TOT Vs EVE football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.