WBN VS MOB BUNDESLIGA FOOTBALL MATCH PREDICTION- TEAM NEWS
Updated on: Mar 1, 2018 5:37 pm IST
BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH vs WERDER BREMEN
WBN VS MOB MATCH PREVIEW:
In the upcoming fixture of the Bundesliga, Borussia Monchengladbach is locking horns with Werder Bremen in their home ground, Borussia Park Stadium, at 1:00 AM (IST) on 3rd March. This game is going to be a nail-biting contest because both the teams would like to win this game but for the home team things would be easier as they have been the better team so far in this fixture. The preview of this game listed below.
When: March 3rd, 1:00 AM IST
Where: Borussia Park, Germany
Recent wins (Last six matches)
Werder Bremen – D W L W L W
Borussia Monchengladbach – W W L L L W
WBN VS MOB TEAM NEWS:
WBN TEAM NEWS:
- Bartels, Eilers, Verlaat, Zetterer and Zhang are all injured and would not play this match
- There are no news of any suspensions from the guests ahead of this game
- There are no other news of any player missing out from the away side
Pavlenka (GK), Gebre Selassie, Veljkovic, Moisander, Augustinsson, Junuzovic, Delayney, Bargfrede, Johannsson, Kainz, Kruse
MOB TEAM NEWS:
- Doucoure, Johnson, Raffael, Strobl, Traore, Villalba, Wendt, are all injured and would not play this game for the hosts
- There are no news of any suspensions from the hosts ahead of the game
- There are no news of any player from the home team missing out on this game
Sommer (GK), Oxford, Ginter, Vestergaard, Elvedi, Kramer, Zakaria, Hofmann, Grifo/Bobadilla, Hazard, Stindl
WBN – Stindl, Kramer
MOB – Delaney, Veljkovic, Kruse
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
Our bet is on the home team because they have been the better team and yes down the road they had some difficulties but now they that they are back on the winning streak, they are expected to register another win.
NOTE: THIS WBN VS MOB MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.
WBN VS MOB FANTASY TEAM:
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.