LIVERPOOL vs WEST HAM UNITED
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE, ENGLAND
WHU VS LIV MATCH PREVIEW:
In the upcoming fixture of the English Premier League, Liverpool FC is hosting West Ham United in their home ground, Anfield, Liverpool at 8:30 PM (IST). This game is going to be a nail-biting contest till the end because the away team would try to spoil it for the 3rd placed home team in front of their home supporters. But, the home team would not let that happen because they have been dominating every game they are playing and is expected that in this game as well they would like to repeat the same. The preview of this game listed below.
When: February 24, 8:30 PM IST
Where: Anfield, Liverpool, England
Recent form (Last six matches)
Liverpool – W W L W D W
West ham United – D W D D L W
WHU VS LIV TEAM NEWS:
WHU TEAM NEWS:
- David Moyes will hope to have recovered some of his injured players during their two-week break.
- Winston Reid should be in contention at Anfield, but Patrice Evra is expected to start on the bench once again here.
- Jose Fonte is reportedly on the verge of moving to China and isn’t expected to feature here.
- Arthur Masuaku is still suspended for the Hammers, while Manuel Lanzini remains a doubt for the away side.
Adrian (GK), Fonte, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Antonio, Noble, Kouyate, Zabaleta, Mario, Chicharito, Arnautovic
LIV TEAM NEWS:
- Nathaniel Clyne is the only injury concern for Liverpool when they welcome West Ham on Saturday. Expect their strongest XI here.
- Dejan Lovren or Joel Matip will partner Virgil van Dijk in defence as neither has nailed down a regular starting spot since the Dutchman’s arrival.
Karius (GK), Robertson, Dijk, Lovren/Joel Matip, Alexander-Arnold, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Can, Mane, Firmino, Salah
WHU – Arnautovic, Chicharito
BAR – Salah, Firmino, Dijk
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
Liverpool has a good chance to leapfrog Manchester United in second place in the Premier League as their rivals host Chelsea 24 hours later. The Reds are unbeaten in four, winning three times in that run.
West Ham is four points clear off the bottom three and will see this game as a free hit. David Moyes has a poor record as manager against Liverpool, winning just five times in 30 attempts.
The Hammers have only lost two of their last 11 matches in all competitions and at least come into this match in good form. They are unbeaten in their last three trips to Anfield but it would be a surprise if Klopp’s side didn’t come away with all three points here.
NOTE: THIS WHU VS LIV MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.
WHU VS LIV FANTASY TEAM: