TOT vs WHU Fantasy Premier League
TOT vs WHU India Fantasy Prediction || WHU vs TOT India Fantasy Prediction
Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United Fantasy XI
Closing Time (Dream 11): 12:30 AM (IST), 5th January 2018
English Premier League – 2017-2018
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
The Wembley Stadium will fill up with The Lillywhites for the upcoming fixture of Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United. It is expected to be a complete package of entertainment of 90 minutes as both the teams are riding high on confidence if not on energy.
The firepower of both the teams would be tested once again in this season and for the home team it would be the payback time. Tottenham Hotspur managed to book the 5th spot on the league table with a 2-0 win against Swansea City in their last fixture, adding 3 more points to their tally of 40 points. Tottenham’s victory against Swansea City registered their 12th win of the tournament.
The mesmerising form of Harry Kane is unstoppable, even leaving behind the likes of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo on the list of top goal scorers of 2017 in all formats of the game. The fate of the away team will solely depend on the attacking trio of Carroll, Lanzini and Ayew as they would try to repeat the result of their previous face-off in their home ground.
David Moyes’s men so far only managed to secure 21 points with only 5 wins saving themselves a spot above from being relegated this season. As the home team, the Spurs would have an added advantage of the supporters against The Hammers who have been on full confidence after defeating West Brom Albion in their last fixture.
If both the teams are analyzed on their last six team performances in the English Premier League 2017-2018 so far, then all heads would turn towards The Lillywhites on Friday (IST). However, it would not be wise to rule out Moyes’ men as they won the first leg of this fixture. It is the beauty of English Premier League that something unpredicted can happen anytime. Whoever wins the game and even if neither of the team does, it would be worth every Euro spent on the ticket.
Tournament – English Premier League 2017 – 2018
When: 1:35 AM (IST) on Friday
Where: Wembley Stadium, Tottenham, England
Date – January 5, 2018
TOT vs WHU Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams against others (All leagues and cups inclusive):
TOT – W, W, L, W, W, W
WHU – W, D, W, L, D, W
Head to Head (Last six encounters):
Matches Played: 6
Tottenham Hotspur won – 3
West Ham United won – 3
Not decided – 0
IndiaFantasy Match Info:
- In their last 7 home matches against West Ham United, Tottenham has seen over 2.5 goals in all competitions.
- Tottenham Hotspur has only lost one of their last 7 home matches (Premier League).
- Tottenham Hotspur has been winning at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 6 matches (Premier League).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in West Ham United’s last 4 away games (Premier League).
- Tottenham has scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 home matches against West Ham in all competitions.
- West Ham has scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- Tottenham have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches (Premier League).
- West Ham has scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches against Tottenham in all competitions.
- West Ham has conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Premier League).
- West Ham has failed to win10 of their last 11 away matches (Premier League).
TOT vs WHU Probable Playing 11:
TOT (Probable 11) –
Lloris (GK), Davies, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Sanchez, Aurier, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen, Alli, Kane, Heung-Min
WHU (Probable 11) –
Adrian (GK), Reid, Ogbonna, Rice, Masuaku, Kouyate, Noble, Zabaleta, Lanzini, Ayew, Carroll
- Both Toby Alderweireld and Danny Rose have been rested for this fixture.
- Mousa Dembele is not likely to play because of the hip injury.
- Mauricio Pochettino is set to bring Serge Aurier, Harry Winks, Moussa Sissoko and Harry Kane into the starting XI.
- James Collins and Aaron Cresswell are expected to sit out this one because of their form.
- Michail Antonio, Sam Byram, Jose Fonte, Edimilson Fernandes and Diafra Sakho are all rested for the visitors.
- Andre Ayew and Mark Noble could both start.
(IndiaFantasy suggests to pick more players of TOT over WHU)
(CF) Harry Kane (TOT)
(CAM) Alli (TOT)
(CB) Vertonghen (TOT)
(GK) Hugo Lloris (TOT)
(CF) Carroll (WHU)
(RAM) Lanzini (WHU)
(LW) Masuku (WHU)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their perfromance in their last match)
Tottenham have won five of their last six Premier League matches and are now fifth. However, they fell to a 3-2 loss to West Ham at Wembley earlier in the season as they were knocked out of the Carabao Cup.
A late 2-1 win over West Brom means West Ham have now lost just one of their last six league matches to move out of the relegation zone. The Hammers still sit just one point above the relegation zone, however are unbeaten in back-to-back away league matches.
Spurs, though, should inflict defeat upon West Ham on home turf, but this is likely to be a close encounter between two fatigued teams.
We are providing you the TOT vs WHU football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.