3 Patti Cash Game: All You Need to Know
Updated on: Jan 25, 2023 4:45 pm IST
Teen Patti is one of the most celebrated games in India. It is famous in the world for the term “flush” or “flash.” It is similar to the British game “3 Card Brag.”
This card game has become a source of enjoyment and a way to make money online by winning its big leagues, championships, and more. If you want to try something unique in card gaming, this game sounds great to you. This guide covers everything about the Teen Patti Cash game.
How to Play Teen Patti?
- Teen Patti is a card game for 3 to 7 players that uses a 52-card deck (jokers excluded).
- One of the participants is randomly chosen as the dealer to drive this game further.
- The dealer distributes three cards to everyone without showing their face value.
- When all players have received three cards, the betting begins with the player to the dealer’s left. This player put a minimum stake in a pot or in the center of the playing table.
- Now, the game continues in a clockwise direction, and the next player from the first player stakes twice or equal to the current stake.
- There is no limit to the number of betting rounds in Teen Patti. The participants will stay in the game until only two of them are left, and from those two, whoever has the highest-ranking hand wins the pot.
Chronological Order of a Teen Patti Hand
- Trail or set (three of the same rank or kind)
- Pure Sequence or Straight Run
- Impure Sequence or Normal Run
- Pair (Two Cards of the Same Rank)
- High Card
Important Terms in Teen Patti Need to Clear
Here are salient terms utilized mostly in the Teen Patti game.
It is a minimum betting amount put on the current stake.
Blind and Seen
A player who sees their own cards is termed “seen,” and one who does not see is called “blind.”
It is a case in which a player requests that his adjacent player sidestep or compromise. If he accepts the pledge, then both players have to show their cards to each other.
Pack or Fold
This means that any player can fold at any time if he discovers that he does not have a strong combination of cards. And at the same time, his invested dollars will be forfeited.