How to Buy a Gaming Phone with Best Value: 5 Points to Remember
Updated on: Dec 15, 2022 2:41 pm IST
How to Buy a Gaming Phone with Best Value: If you’re looking to buy a gaming phone or simply. Remember one thing, a phone that can do better than moderate when it comes to games. You can see variety of gaming phones available with different features. Apple’s iPhones are not for gaming purposes. These iPhones don’t have high touch response, a poor cooling system, and lower refresh rates. Here you need to consider some factors before you are buying a gaming phone.
How to Buy a Gaming Phone with Best Value
- Internals and cooling: Your phone needs to be fast, and it should be like a Snapdragon 700-series device or an 800-series one for the best compatibility and performance. You can also view higher-end MediaTek Dimensity series chips like the Dimensity 1000 and Dimensity 1200.
- Touch Response Time / Sampling Rate: If you have a 144Hz refresh rate display, and Snapdragon 8 Gen1 Soc. Then your screen’s touch sampling rate is low. More Hz in touch sampling rate means faster touch response. This is why you must get a phone with a high or highest touch sampling rate.
- SoC/Processor: Qualcomm and MediaTek are on the top of the list. Just look for their flagship SoCs of the existing year. Example, Snapdragon 8 Gen1 from Qualcomm and Dimensity 9000 is the flagship SoCs of both manufacturers, and the GPU performance of Soc should be validated.
- Memory and Storage: A 128GB of internal storage should suffice for storage. 64GB is useless for multiple games at any particular point. Games like Call of Duty: Mobile and BGMI are huge with every update. Installation alone and setup can occupy more than 1GB.
- Screen Refresh Rate: Smooth gameplay with additional frames gives you an upper hand while playing battle royal games. Mobile games like PUBG Mobile and COD Mobile. The only way to get high FPS is even if you have Soc supports.