BEL-W vs ENG-W Dream11 Prediction | Women’s FIH Pro League Match Preview | Fantasy Team, Team News
England is ready to host Belgium Women Hockey team for another doubleheader match in FIH Pro League this weekend in London. The Red Panthers with only one loss in the series would certainly want to maintain their strong start. Belgium has played least number of matches in the series and currently holding No.3 position. However, England who after giving its best in almost every math is struggling in the tournament. Britains previous draw against Argentina was unarguably its best performance so far.
The last time these two teams met was in the 2012 Olympics where England defeated Belgium with 3-0. Let’s see who will be able to score this in the next BEL-W vs ENG-W fixture of FIH Pro League.
Match Details When and Where
19 May 2019,
Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre, London
BEL-W vs ENG-W Team News
Red Panthers (Belgium):
- Niels Thijssen has declared the 19- member team for Red Panther’s next fixture in London. The team somehow looks similar to the one which played in Uccle Sport a month ago
- Alexia ‘T Serstevens is an addition to the team as one of the attackers. It will be her first match in the league. A fresh optimistic player who has played six matches in her career so far and has scored one goal.
- Alix Gerniers is once again added to the squad. The team has high hopes from the highest scorer.
- England’s women hockey coach Mark Hager has announced a 21- member team for their next fixture.
- The same team which played the previous game against Argentina will be facing the next fixture of FIH Pro League against Belgium
- PEARNE-WEBB Hollie who was appointed as a captain in the last match maybe performing the same role again this time against Belgium
- Izzy Petterwho made her debut in the last match against Argentina might be selected for the next match.
- Jo Hunter, Sabbie Heesh and Sarah Jones will continue to play for the squad.
Belgium vs England Women Hockey squads
Belgium Women Hockey Squad -Aisling Of Hooghe, Elena Sotgiu, Tiphaine Duquesne, Aline Fobe, Link Hillewaert, Emma Puvrez, Stephanie Vanden Borre, Judith Vandermeiren, Sophie Limauge, Alix, Pauline Leclef Gerniers, Barbara Nelen, Michelle Struijk, Jill Boon, Amber Ballenghien, Emilie Sinia, Louise Versavel, Anne-Sophie Weyns, Alexia ‘T Serstevens
Great Britain Women’s Hockey squad:
Giselle Ansley, Grace Balsdon, Amy Costello, Emily Defroand, Sarah Evans, Sabbie Heesh, Tess Howard, Jo Hunter, Sarah Jones, Hannah Martin, Lily Owsley, Hollie Pearne-Webb, Izzy Petter, Suzy Petty , Ellie Rayer, Sarah Robertson, Erica Sanders, Amy Tennant, Anna Toman, Susannah Townsend, Laura Unsworth
Alix Gerniers: She has played five matches so far in which Belgium has won 4 matches. With 4 goals, she is the highest scorer of her team.
- Giselle Ansley, a perfect defender for England has scored 4 goals in total which is also the highest goal by any player of her team. In the previous match against Argentina, she made a better approach in the game with 42 passes, two amazing tackles and equal interception points.
- Lily Owsley once again exhibits her impressive gaming by scoring a goal for her team in the previous which helped England to at least tie if not win the match. Overall she has scored 3 goals in nine matches.
Captain choices: L Owsley, A Garniers and H Pearne- Webb
This BEL-W vs ENG-W Dream11 Hockey Prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis BEL-W vs ENG-W team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the BEL-W vs ENG-WDream11 Team Prediction.
Watch all the fun and IPL Masala on our YouTube Channel India Fantasy