JAI vs HYD Dream11 Team Prediction Pro Kabaddi League, Preview, News, Lineups
Updated on: Aug 24, 2019 11:44 am IST
JAI vs HYD Dream11 Team Prediction, Vivo Pro Kabaddi
Jaipur Pink Panthers vs Telugu Titans Match Preview:
Telugu Titans are all set to face the table-toppers Jaipur Pink Panthers in match 57 of Pro Kabaddi League 2019. Telegu Titans will have their task cut-out if they want to defeat the Panthers.
Panthers are roaring loud this season; barring a shocking loss to Puneri Paltan, the Panthers have proved their mettle this season. On the other hand, After a dismal start to the campaign, Telugu Titans are slowly picking up the pace. They have won 2 and tied one game in their last three matches they have played.
While Telugu Titans will look to add another win to the tally to keep the momentum going, Jaipur Pink Panthers would like to make sure no further roadblocks hit them at this crucial juncture if they want to affirm their spot at the top.
JAI vs HYD Match Details:
Pro Kabaddi League 2019 – Match 57
Date: SATURDAY, 24th August 2019
Venue: THYAGARAJ SPORTS COMPLEX, DELHI
Time: 8:30 PM IST
JAI vs HYD Form (Most Recent First):
Jaipur Pink Panthers: WLWWL
Telugu Titans: WTWLT
JAI vs HYD Team News:
- Nilesh Salunke was brilliant for the Panthers in the last match, and he is expected to retain his place in the starting 11.
- Deepak Narwal may once again find a spot on the bench.
- After a dominating team performance against Haryana Steelers, no changes are expected from Telugu Titans.
JAI vs HYD Full Squads:
Jaipur Pink Panthers Full Squad:
Amit Hooda, Sunil Siddhgavali, Deepak Narwal, Nilesh Salunke, Vishal, Sachin Narwal, Dong Gyu Kim, Milinda Chathuranga, Nitin Rawal, Karamvir, Sushil Gulia, Sushil Gulia, Deepak Niwas Hooda, Pavan T. R., Guman Singh, Sandeep Kumar (Dhull), Ajinkya Ashok Pawar, and Santhapanaselvam.
Telugu Titans Full Squad:
Abozar Mohajermighani, C. Arun, Amit Kumar, Siddharth Sirish Desai, Suraj Desai, Manish, Rakesh Gowda, Vishal Bhardwaj, Akash Choudhary, Mula Siva Ganesh Reddy, Dewitt Jennings, Krushna Madane, Ankit Beniwal, Armaan, Farhad Rahimi Milaghardan, Aakash Dattu Arsul, Kamal Singh, and Rajnish.
JAI vs HYD Playing 7 (Probables):
Jaipur Pink Panthers Playing 7:
Deepak Niwas Hooda (C), Nitin Rawal, Sandeep Kumar Dhull, Sunil Siddhgavali, Vishal, Amit Hooda, and Nilesh Salunke.
Telugu Titans Playing 7:
Abozar Mighani (C), Suraj Desai, Farhad Milaghardhan, Vishal Bhardwaj, Siddharth Desai, C. Arun, and Amit Kumar.
JAI vs HYD Fantasy Picks:
- Siddharth Sirish Desai is slowly picking up the pace he is known for. He clinched a whopping total of 18 raid points in the last match. He has scored 68 raid points so far in the season.
- With 29 tackle points, Vishal Bhardwaj is one of the best defenders in the league this season.
- Farhad Rahimi Milaghardan with 22 points is the best all-rounder for the Titans.
- Suraj Desai has scored 13 raid points in last 2 matches.
- With a total of 72 points, Deepak Niwas Hooda is the best player on the mat this season for the Panthers.
- Sandeep Kumar Dhull with 33 tackle points is topping the best defender charts.
- Nilesh Salunke picked up 7 raid points in the last match.
- Amit Hooda has bagged 23 tackle points this season.
Disclaimer: Team Management could take late decisions depending on the match situation and team strategy. The fantasy teams we have provided at the platform is the best of our interest. Also, we form the groups based on the credit scores of the players.