JAI vs UP Dream11 Team Prediction Pro Kabaddi League, Preview, News, Lineups
Updated on: Sep 13, 2019 5:55 pm IST
JAI vs UP Dream11 Team Prediction, Vivo Pro Kabaddi
Jaipur Pink Panthers vs UP Yoddha Match Preview:
Jaipur Pink Panthers will take on UP Yoddha in their next match of the Pro Kabaddi League 2019. Two teams have different contrasts in the form at the moment. The Pink Panthers from Jaipur are slipping up quite quickly in the league standings after starting the season strongly. On the other hand, the Yoddhas from UP had a dismal start to their campaign, but they now are blowing fire and currently are on a four-match winning streak.
UP Yoddha defeated Jaipur Pink Panthers when these two sides collided earlier this season. Jaipur will look to return the favor this time around as they are battling to stay in the top 6. However, UP will look to complete the double over their opponents as a win will see them entering the top 5 for the first time this season.
Pro Kabaddi League 2019 – Match 93
Date: Monday, 16th September 2019
Venue: Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Pune
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Form Guide (Most Recent First):
Jaipur Pink Panthers: LTLLL
UP Yoddha: WWWWL
JAI vs UP Team News:
Jaipur Pink Panthers Team News:
- After a bright display in the last match, Sushil Gulia could find a place in the starting 7.
- Nilesh Salunke could be dropped to the bench in such a case.
- Despite a poor display in the last game, both Pavan TR nad Elavarasan could start once again.
UP Yoddha Team News:
- UP Yoddhas are currently in good form, and the team management would not like to tinker with the winning combination.
- UP Yoddha may give Sachin Kumar a chance in place of Amit.
JAI vs UP Full Squads:
Jaipur Pink Panthers Squad:
Sachin Narwal, Sushil Gulia, Vishal, Guman Singh, Sunil Siddhgavali, Amit Hooda, Karamvir, Pavan T. R., Nilesh Salunke, Dong Gyu Kim, Deepak Niwas Hooda, Ajinkya Ashok Pawar, Nitin Rawal, Milinda Chathuranga, Deepak Narwal, Sandeep Kumar (Dhull), and Santhapanaselvam.
UP Yoddha Squad:
Shrikant Jadhav, Narender, Monu Goyat, Ankush, Gurdeep, Gulveer Singh, Md. Masud Karim, Rishank Devadiga, Surender Singh, Mohsen Maghsoudloujafari, Ashu Singh, Sumit, Azad Singh, Nitesh Kumar, Aashish Nagar, Sachin Kumar, Amit, Arkam Shaikh, and Surender Gill.
JAI vs UP Playing 7 (Probables):
Jaipur Pink Panthers Playing 7:
Nitin Rawal, Deepak Hooda, Sandeep Dhull, Amit Hooda, Nilesh Salunke/Sushil Gulia, Pavan TR, and Elavarasan.
UP Yoddha Playing 7:
Shrikant Jadhav, Surender Gill, Rishank Devadiga, Sumit, Nitesh Kumar, Ashu, and Amit/Sachin.
JAI vs UP Dream11 Fantasy Picks:
- Deepak Hooda is the best raider on the mat for the Pink Panthers, and he is just one raid point shy from 100 raid points mark this season.
- Sandeep Kumar Dhull with 54 tackle points, is leading the tackle points charts of the league.
- Shrikant is leading the UP Yoddha forward this season with 78 raid points.
- Sumit has been rock-solid in defense this season, and he has registered 48 tackle points against his name.
- Surender GIll has bagged 13 points in the last 2 games.
- Nitesh Kumar has picked up 9 tackle points in the last 2 matches.
Disclaimer: Team Management could take late decisions depending on the match situation and team strategy. The fantasy teams we have provided at the platform is the best of our interest. Also, we form the teams based on the credit scores of the players.