MUM vs TAM Dream11 Team Prediction, Grand League | Pro Kabaddi League 2019 |
Updated on: Aug 23, 2019 12:20 pm IST
MUM vs TAM Dream11 Team Prediction, Vivo Pro Kabaddi
U Mumba vs Tamil Thalaivas Match Preview:
U Mumba will battle the Tamil Thalaivas at their home in the match 55 of the Pro Kabaddi League 2019. U Mumba are not having best of the season so far. They lost their last game to Haryana Steelers in a close contest. U Mumba are currently reeling at 7th position in the points table.1 They have won only 4 out of the 9 matches they have played so far.
Thalaivas entered this season with much fanfare and expectations. But they too haven’t been at their best on the mat so far. just like the other teams this season, Tamil Thalaivas have also been stung by the home leg bug as they still are searching for their first win at home. the Stakes are high in today’s’ game as a win will both teams to jump to 4th position.
MUM vs TAM Match Details:
Pro Kabaddi League 2019 – Match 55
Date: 23rd August 2019
Venue: Jawaharlal Nehru Indoor Stadium, Chennai
Time: 8:30 PM IST
MUM vs TAM Head to Head:
U Mumba: 2
Tamil Thalaivas: 1
MUM vs TAM Form Guide (Most Recent First):
U Mumba: LWLWL
Tamil Thalaivas: LDLWD
MUM vs TAM Team News:
U MumbaTeam News:
- Abhishek Singh can be drafted into the squad in place of Rohit Baliyan or Athul MS.
- Team management may opt for Rohit Baliyan over Athul MS in starting 11.
Tamil ThalaivasTeam News:
- Manjeet Chillar’s return is still suspense but he may make his return to the Thalaivas side.
- After two back to back good performances, It will be tough to drop Vineet Sharma, Ran Singh may be on his way out.
MUM vs TAM Full Squads:
U Mumba Full Squad:
Dong Geon Lee, Young Chang Ko, Sandeep Narwal, Ajinkya Rohidas Kapre, Abhishek Singh, Athul MS, Rohit Baliyan, Vinoth Kumar, Harendra Kumar, Rajaguru Subramanian, Arjun Deshwal, Harsh Vardhan, Anil, Gaurav Kumar, Fazel Atrachali, Mohit Balyan, and Surender Singh.
Tamil Thalaivas Full Squad:
Ran Singh, Rahul Chaudhari, Mohit Chhillar, Shabeer Bappu, Vineet Sharma, Yashwant Bishnoi, Ajeet, Himanshu, M. Abishek, V. Ajith Kumar, Milad Sheibak, Manjeet Chhillar, Victor Onyango Obiero, Ajay Thakur, Hemant Chauhan, Ponparthiban Subramanian, and Anand, Sagar.
MUM vs TAM Playing 7 (Probables):
U Mumba Playing 7:
Fazel Atrachali, Surinder Singh, Athul MS/ Rohit Baliyan, Sandeep Narwal, Abhishek Singh, Arjun Deshwal, and Harendra Kumar.
Tamil Thalaivas Playing 7:
Rahul Chaudhari, Manjeet Chhillar/Vineet Sharma, Ran Singh, Mohit Chhillar, Ajith Kumar, Ajay Thakur, and Ajeet.
MUM vs TAM Fantasy Picks:
- Abishek Singh has scored 41 raid points so far and he has been the go-to raider for U Mumba.
- Surinder Singh has picked up 25 tackle points so far.
- Though Sandeep Narwal hasn’t been up to his usual best yet with 26 points he is the best all-rounder of U Mumba.
- Rahul Chaudhari has scored 58 raid points and he is leading the charts for the Thalaivas.
- Manjeet Chillar has clinched 26 tackle points so far.
- Vineet Sharma has picked up 8 points in 2 matches in the absence of Manjeet Chillar.
MUM vs TAM Dream11 Match Prediction:
- If Fazel Atrachali alongside Surinder Singh stops Rahul & Co. then it may turn out to be a close contest.
- IF Rahul, Ajay, and V Ajit can perform as per their reputation then it will be a one-sided game.
- If U Mumba raiders come to the party then U Mumba can beat the Thalaivas.
- If Thalaivas defense clicks then U Mumba may find it difficult to win.
- If U Mumba defense can contain the Thalaivas’ raiders then it will be a close contest.
- U Mumba defeats the Thalaivas in a one-sided affair. (X-Factor).
Disclaimer: Team Management could take late decisions depending on the match situation and team strategy. The fantasy teams we have provided at the platform is the best of our interest. Also, we form the teams based on the credit scores of the players.