PAT vs TAM Dream11 Team Prediction Pro Kabaddi League 2018 , Preview, Team News, Lineups
Updated on: Oct 7, 2018 2:28 pm IST
PAT vs TAM Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Team News, Playing 11
Patna Pirates vs Tamil Thalaivas Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Pro Kabaddi League 2018 | Patna Pirates vs Tamil Thalaivas
PAT vs TAM Dream11 Match Preview
The sixth season of Pro Kabaddi League is here and the opening day will see two Zone B teams, Tamil Thalaivas and Patna Pirates locking horns in this crucial encounter.
The last year’s drubbing which saw Tamil Thalaivas ending up in the last position of Zone B will look to start fresh in this edition of PKL. Their opponents in Patna Pirates are the defending champions and they know how to perform big on a grand stage.
Patna Pirates retained their maximum strength this year in the auction and it was obvious after winning the title for the third time last year. Though their captain Pardeep Narwal is not in the touch for which he is known after some disappointing outings with the national team. He would like to shrug off all those disappointments and look for a new beginning altogether at the start of this.
Tamil Thalaivas had a bizarre season last year when they finished at the last spot in Zone B. The Ajay Thakur led side had a mediocre season last time around but their never say die attitude will be the key to their success this year. After adding players like Jasvir Singh, Manjit Chillar and Sukesh Hegde into their ranks will definitely boost the likes of Ajay Thakur and Amit Hooda.
Thalaivas have also ensured young legs of Darshan J, D Pradap and C Arun which makes them a team with a good amalgamation of youth and experienced and they surely look like a force to be reckoned with.
This bumper opening game will definitely put the stakes of PKL season 6 on fair heights and we will be in for one exciting match on Sunday.
PAT vs TAM Dream11 Team match preview is listed here. PAT vs TAM Dream11 Predictions are listed here in this match, PAT vs TAM Dream11 Playing 11 is listed here. Patna Pirates vs Tamil Thalaivas, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
When: October 07, 08:00 PM, IST
Where: Jawahar Lal Nehru Indoor Stadium, Chennai
Recent form (Last five matches)
Patna Pirates: DWWWW
Tamil Thalaivas: LLWLW
PAT vs TAM Dream11 Team News
Patna Pirates: All players are fit and ready to go for the Pirates as they mark their title defence through this game.
Tamil Thalaivas: The Thalaivas will look to redefine themselves after playing smartly in the auctions. All players have been gelling well and are ready to start the competition on a high note.
PAT vs TAM Squads
Patna Pirates: Pardeep Narwal(c), Deepak Narwal, Manjeet, Surender Singh, Tushar Patil, Vikas Jaglan, Manish, Vikas Kale, Ravinder Kumar, Jaideep, Vijay Kumar, Arvind Kumar, Hyunil Park, Jawahar Dagar, Kuldeep Singh, Parveen Birwal, Tae Deok Eom, Vijay.
Tamil Thalaivas: Ajay Thakur(c), Abhinandan Chandel, Anand, Anil Kumar, Athul MS, Jasvir Singh, K Jayaseelan, Sukesh Hegde, Surjeet Singh, Darshan J, Amith Hooda, D Gopu, Jae Min Lae, Sunil, Chan Sik Park, Manjeet Chillar, Victor Onyango, Vimal Raj V.
PAT vs TAM Playing 7 (Probable)
Tamil Thalaivas: Ajay Thakur(c), Sukesh Hedge/Surjeet Singh, Amit Hooda, D Gopu/C Arun/Jasvir Singh, Manjeet Chillar, D Pradap, J Darshan.
Patna Pirates: Pardeep Narwal(c), Vikas Kale, Tae Deok Eom, Deepak Narwal, Vijay Kumar, Ravinder Kumar, Jawahar Dagar/Kuldeep Singh.
PAT vs TAM Dream11 Fantasy Picks
Defenders: We would suggest you to pick the likes of Jaideep, Amit Hooda and J Darshan among the defenders.
- Jaideep is one of the left corner specialists for the defending champions Patna Pirates and his impressive stats are enough to select him in your fantasy team. Last season he played 26 matches and earned a total of 71 points and above all, his not out percentage is 100.
- Amit Hooda will be featuring for Tamil Thalaivas for the second straight season and the right corner specialist will be looking for even more tackles this season after earning 61 tackle points last season after featuring in each and every game for Tamil Thalaivas last year.
- The young gun J Darshan who made his Pro Kabaddi debut last year will be on his toes when he goes onto the mat for the first match of Tamil Thalaivas this year. He impressed in his debut year and will look to continue the same this season.
All-rounders: We have chosen D Pradap and experienced cog Manjeet Chillar in this category.
- D Pradap was one of the finds for Tamil Thalaivas last season. He earned a total of 29 points from 16 matches which included 20 tackle points. He is a ferocious talent and his selection in your fantasy team would be handy.
- The one-man army Manjeet Chillar is none of the biggest names of Indian Kabaddi. His versatile all-round skills are the impetus for his side, with the most number of high 5s to his name he should be in your fantasy team as an MVP.
Raiders: The players who can help you earn points through touch are Pardeep Narwal and Deepak Narwal.
- Pardeep Narwal is an automatic choice here after blazing through the last season with the most number of raid points among all the teams he is all prepared to light this season with his impressive show and defend the title.
- Deepak Narwal will make his debut for the defending champions this year and will be the right hand of Pardeep Narwal. After an impressive tally of 87 points from just 16 points he looks like a formidable raider and would be the one on whom you could rely on by picking him in your fantasy team.
“Join our Telegram Channel to get updates on your mobile IndiaFantasy ”
“Have you followed us on Twitter yet? It’s a great place Click here to check it out.”
PAT vs TAM Dream11 Fantasy Teams