PAT vs UP Dream11 Team Prediction Pro Kabaddi League, Preview, News, Lineups
Updated on: Sep 6, 2019 11:40 am IST
PAT vs UP Dream11 Team Prediction, Vivo Pro Kabaddi
Patna Pirates vs UP Yoddha Match Preview:
In their quest to make it to the top 6, UP Yoddha will face Patna Pirates next in the Pro Kabaddi League 2019. UP Yoddha are picking up the pace at the right time as they have won two of their last matches. Patna Pirates, on the other hand, are coming off another heartbreaking loss against Bengaluru Bulls.
Nothing has gone right for the Pirates this season, and the three-time champions have failed to secure a win in their last 5 matches. Patna Pirates defeated the UP-based franchise 41-20 in a one-sided contest when they met earlier this season. However, a repeat of the same is highly unlikely according to the current form.
While UP Yoddha will look to complete a hat-trick of wins, Patna Pirates will look to snap their five-game losing streak.
Match: Match 76
Date: Friday, 6th September 2019
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Venue: Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Bengaluru
Team Form Guide (Most Recent matches First)-
Patna Pirates: LLLLL
UP Yoddha: WWLWL
PAT vs UP Team News:
- Amit Kumar could replace Monu in the Patna squad.
- Jaideep could make his return to the Pirates’ side.
- Rishank Devadiga could once again start from the bench for UP Yoddha.
- Ankush may find a place on the UP’s bench.
PAT vs UP Full Squads:
Patna Pirates Full Squad:
Pardeep Narwal, Naveen, Jang Kun Lee, Surender Nada, Neeraj Kumar, Hadi Oshtorak, Jaideep, Mahendra Choudhary, Ashish, Ravinder, Vikas Jaglan, Mohit, Mohammad Esmaeil Maghsodlou, Jawahar Dagar, Purna Singh, and Bintu Narwal.
UP Yoddha Full Squad:
Shrikant Jadhav, Narender, Gurdeep, Gulveer Singh, Md. Masud Karim, Monu Goyat, Rishank Devadiga, Surender Singh, Ankush, Mohsen Maghsoudloujafari, Aashish Nagar, Azad Singh, Nitesh Kumar, Sachin Kumar, Amit, Arkam Shaikh, Ashu Singh, Sumit, and Surinder Gill.
PAT vs UP Playing 7 (Probables):
Patna Pirates Playing 7:
Pradeep Narwal, Mohammad Esmaeil Moaghsoudlou, Hadi Oshtorak, Neeraj Kumar, Monu, Jawahar Dagar, and Vikas Jaglan/ Jaideep.
UP Yoddha Playing 7:
Shrikant Jadhav, Nitesh Kumar, Sumit, Ashu Singh, Amit, Surender Gill, and Rishank Devadiga.
PAT vs UP Dream11 Fantasy Picks:
- Pradeep Narwal has been the lone warrior for the three-time champions Patna Pirates. He has accumulated 118 raid points so far in the league.
- Jaideep has picked up 30 tackle points and he is the best defender of Patna this season.
- Hadi Oshtorak has scored 7 points in the last 2 games.
- Shrikant Jadhav has been leading the raiding charts for the UP Yoddhas. He has scored 62 raid points so far.
- Sumit is in tremendous touch as he has picked up 42 tackle points this season.
- Nitesh Kumar has scored 8 tackle points in the last 2 matches.
Disclaimer: Team Management could take late decisions depending on the match situation and team strategy. The fantasy teams we have provided at the platform is the best of our interest. Also, we form the teams based on the credit scores of the players.