CON vs LVA Dream11 Prediction WNBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Connecticut Sun vs Las Vegas Aces
Updated on: Sep 18, 2022 1:55 am IST
CON vs LVA Dream11: WNBA season refuses to be over and we have seen a bunch of enthralling battles, showcasing the high level this league has possessed since its inception. The Finals have also lived up to the expectations and despite some blowout games, this has now become a full-blown battle. This happened when the Connecticut Sun ensured that they will be up against the Las Vegas Aces in Game 4 of the WNBA Final.
In Game 3, the Sun blew the Aces out completely, winning 105-74 taking advantage of the home court in big ways. There is no doubt that Alyssa Thomas’ monster triple-double(first in WNBA Final history) played the central role in the win. Can the Aces avoid a Game 5 or will the Sun spring up another surprise here?
Host: Connecticut Sun
Visitors: Las Vegas Aces
Match Timing: 19 September, @ 01:30 AM (+05:30 UTC)
Venue: Michelob Ultra Arena
con vs lva dream11 WNBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Can the Aces get rattled?
In Game 3, the Sun outscored the Aces 34-19 in the first quarter, the Aces did manage to make it a nine point game before the last quarter. But in the last quarter, the Sun blew the Aces out of the hot water, outscoring them 28-7. After a couple of lean offensive nights, the Sun shot 55% from the floor, turning it over below 10 times and passing around 32 assists. Finally, all the starters scored in double-figures and all of them shot 50%, which happens rarely for this squad.
Meanwhile, the Aces didn’t shoot horribly themselves, making around 45% of their shots and gunning down 42.3% of their threes. In the first two games, while the Aces’ defense was turned on, their frailties in the run-and-gun game were exposed by Alyssa Thomas. The Sun has an experienced lineup that has been through such scenarios before and despite being down 0-2, they showed resilience. This will be an interesting test here for Connecticut.
Highest scorer: Chelsea Gray: 27
Highest rebounder: A’ja Wilson: 13
Top assists maker: Chelsea Gray: 9
Score Prediction: Aces: 86 Sun: 83
Connecticut Sun vs Las vegas aces WNBA Live, Team News, and Lineups
Las Vegas Aces Teams News:
- No injuries to report.
Aces Expected Starting Five
Two-Way Star Forward: PF: A’ja Wilson
Rebounding Specialist: C: Kiah Stokes
Veteran Playmaking Guard: PG: Chelsea Gray
Sharp-Shooting Playmaking Guard: PG: Kelsey Plum
Athletic All-Around Guard: SG: Jackie Young
BENCH: Riquna Williams, Dearica Hamby, Theresa Plaisance, Sydney Colson, Aisha Sheppard, Kierstan Bell.
Connecticut Sun Team News
- Bria Hartley is OUT for the season.
- Jasmine Thomas is OUT for the season.
Sun Expected Starting Five
Quick Scorer: F: DeWanna Bonner
Point Forward: SF: Alyssa Thomas
All-Around Star Forward: PF: Jonquel Jones
Elite Defensive Guard: PG: Natisha Hiedeman
Isolation Mid-Range Expert: SG: Courtney Williams
BENCH: Brionna Jones, DiJonai Carrington, Odyssey Sims, Joyner Holmes, Nia Clouden.
WNBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
*Stats from last Game 3*
Forward Alyssa has been showcasing why she is one of the best players in the world and was just unstoppable in the last game on both ends. I believe she will be in 12-18 points, 8-12 rebounds, and 7-11 assists range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 40-60
While Gray wasn’t inefficient in Game 3, she had been in great touch throughout the Playoffs and has been an MVP-level player. I expect her to be in 20+ points and 6-9 assists range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 28-40
Jones has upped her offensive production during the Playoffs and she will be in for another big game here, using her size. I believe she will be in 14-22 points and 6-11 rebounds range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 30-41
Nothing can stop A’ja in her current rhythm so it is difficult to see the Aces losing the series even after a humungous Game 3 defeat. The highly talented Forward can be in 20+ points, 10+, and 1-3 blocks/steals rebounds range here. She can be selected as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 Prediction scenario.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 40-58
After shooting below 20% in the first two games, Bonner had her tail up in the last game while also playing elite-level defense like usual. I believe she will be in 9-14 points and 4-6 rebounds range here..
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 19-34
Guard Plum has had a couple of solid games and can be up for a big night in the last game as a scorer, and an all-around guard. I expect a 18-24 points and 4-7 assists range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 20-31
CON vs lva DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Jackie Young(LVA) had 22 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Jackie had a huge night, signifying her growth this season. I expect her to be in 12-18 points range here.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 20-31
- Courtney Williams(CON) had 11 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. Williams has gotten it done in two of the three Final games and will be needed here. I believe she will be in 12-18 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 17-27
- Kiah Stokes(LVA) had 2 points, 7 rebounds, 2 blocks in the last game. Kiah is an elite rebounder who can also provide solid help defense. I expect a 2-6 points, 6-9 rebounds, and 1-2 blocks range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 8-16
- Brionna Jones(CON) had 8 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. Center Jones brings strong inside scoring off the bench. I expect a 8-14 points and 3-6 rebounds range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 10-22
- Riquna Williams(LVA) had 3 points in the last game. Williams has been off her game lately.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 5-12
- Natisha Hiedeman(CON) had 14 points, 9 assists, 3 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Guard Natisha is an on-and-off player, scoring 1 in Game 2 and then just firing it on in Game 3. I expect a 8-13 points and 4-7 assists range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 16-25
- Di’Jonai Carrington(CON) had 12 points, 2 steals in the last game. Di’Jonai got a decent bunch of minutes but will that happen again?
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 8-14
- Dearica Hamby(LVA) had 2 points, 1 assist in the last game. An injury has limited
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 7-15
con vs lva Dream11 Team
PG: N Hiedeman
SG: C Williams, C Gray, R Williams
SF: A Thomas(PP)
PF: D Hamby, K Stokes
C: A Wilson(SP)
PG: N Hiedeman
SG: C Williams, C Gray(SP), R Williams
SF: A Thomas(PP)
PF: D Hamby
C: B Jones, J Jones
Where to watch WNBA Live Score?
The Game 3 win for the Sun has spiced the Finals and let us see how A’ja Wilson response here. This game is available on the WNBA League Pass, a platform service for all the live games and their replays if you can’t watch the game. To watch the highlights, visit the official YouTube channel of the WNBA. To know the scores, news, and stats, go to the official website of the WNBA.
Follow us on Google News!