LAL vs DET Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for LA Lakers vs Detroit Pistons
Updated on: Nov 19, 2022 2:24 am IST
LAL vs DET Dream11:The NBA Regular Season keeps on ticking and has kept up entertained in more ways than we expected. However, there are fanbases that are yet to get a blessing. One such fanbase is the Los Angeles Lakers and they will take on the Detroit Pistons.
The Lakers had a rare success as they defeated the Nets 116:103 behind an inspiring 37 points outburst by Anthony Davis. On the other hand, the Pistons lost 91:96 against the Clippers despite a 26 points outing by Bojan Bogdanovic
Host: LA Lakers
Visitors: Detroit Pistons
Match Timing: 19 November, @ 09:00 AM
Venue: Crypto.com Arena
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Lakers: Can they get going just a bit?
The Lakers have been a travesty thus far but they did unlock a brilliant two-way effort against the Nets, earning what has been their best win thus far. Anthony Davis was on fire, destroying the rim with amazing slams and playing epic defense. However, he needs help. Russell Westbrook hasn’t been clinical but has still given some strong minutes, especially as a playmaker. Lonnie Walker IV has been the most consistent scorer apart from LeBron and Davis but apart from that, the Lakers have struggled to shoot the ball. Will King James feature in this game?
Pistons: Some promise but a long way to go
The Pistons have remained an abysmal squad this season and their start is not a surprise. They are in a hard rebuild and are in the process of collecting young talent that will serve them in long-term. One of the biggest additions recently has been Jaden Ivey who has been showcasing tremendous all-around poise and in tandem with Cade Cunningham can form a strong backcourt in the long run. Saddiq Bey has been inconsistent as it gets but Bojan Bogdanovic has given some more than respectable shooting. How will the Pistons develop in the coming years?
LA Lakers| Detroit Pistons
Games: 13 |16
Wins: 03 | 03
Defeats: 10 | 13
LA Lakers vs Detroit Pistons NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Los Angeles Lakers Team News
- Max Christie is OUT.
- Cole Swider is OUT.
- LeBron James is QUESTIONABLE.
- Anthony Davis is PROBABLE
Lakers Expected Starting Five
Athletic Forward: PF: Wenyen Gabriel
Wing: SF: Troy Brown Jr.
Big: PF: Anthony Davis
Perimeter: PG: Patrick Beverley | SG: Lonnie Walker IV
BENCH: Russell Westbrook, Kendrick Nunn, Thomas Bryant, Dennis Schroeder, Damian Jones, Juan Toscano-Anderson, Austin Reaves, Scotty Pipper Jr., Matt Ryan.
Detroit Pistons Team News
- Cade Cunningham, Isaiah Stewart are OUT for the game.
- Cory Joseph is QUESTIONABLE.
Pistons Expected Starting Five
Sharpshooting Forwards: SF: Saddiq Bey | SF/PF: Bojan Bogdanovic
Middle: PF: Marvin Bagley III
Guards: PG: Killian Hayes | SG: Jaden Ivey
BENCH: Braxton Key, Saben Lee, Corey Joseph, Jalen Duren, Killian Hayes, Rodney McGruder, Buddy Boeheim.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Guard Jaden has shown immense promise as an all-around threat and can become someone special. I believe he will be in 17-23 points, 5-8 assists, and 4-7 rebounds range. Fox can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Davis is a phenomenal player and he was on fire in the last game, and more of the same will surely propel the Lakers back in the scene. I believe he will be in 24-29 points, 10+ rebounds, and 1-3 blocks/steals range.
Wing Bojan can knock down the outside shot and he has been a scoring leader for the Pistons. I believe he will be in 18-26 points and 4-6 rebounds range here.
Westbrook has been inconsistent, sometimes it is a poor shooting, sometimes it is a bunch or turnovers or both at the times. However, he has still given some solid minutes as the bench leader. I see him in 15-22 points, 8-11 assists, and 5-7 rebounds range.
Lonnie Walker IV(LAL)
Athletic Guard Lonnie is among the few silver linings for the Lakers and has done well to replace Malik Monk. I believe he will be in 15-21 points range here.
Wing Bey’s shooting hasn’t been reliable all season long and he really needs to become more consistent. I believe he will be in 11-16 points and 4-7 rebounds range.
Austin hustles hard and is improving his offensive game to become a long-term NBA player. I believe he will be in 10-14 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
LAL vs DET DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Troy Brown Jr.(LAL): Brown had 2 points, 3 rebounds, 2 steals in the last game. Wing Troy has given a lot of energy but his play is inconsistent offensively. I believe he will be in 4-9 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Patrick Beverley(LAL): Patrick had 2 points, 5 assists, 4 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. Although he has given solid defense, Patrick’s offense has disappeared completely. I believe he will be in 4-8 points, 4-6 assists, and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Marvin Bagley(DET): Marvin had 4 points, 8 rebounds in the last game. Bagley is a strong rebounder and can also score a bunch. I believe he will be in 9-14 points and 7-10 rebounds range.
- Jalen Duren(DET): Jalen had 8 points, 9 rebounds in the last game. Prospect Duren has a lot of promise as an offensive rebounder. I believe he will be in 6-12 points, 6-9 rebounds, and 1-2 blocks range.
- Troy Brown Jr.(LAL): Troy had 9 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals in the last game. Wing Troy has given some solid minutes as a wing. I believe he will be in 7-11 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Killian Hayes(DET): Hayes had 5 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 steals, 2 blocks in the last game. While he is an amazing defender, Hayes is a liability on the offensive end with no touch at all. I believe he will be in 4-8 points, 3-5 assists, and 1-3 blocks/steals range.
- Alec Burks(DET): Ben had 6 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Guard Alec can be a factor off-the-bench. I believe he will be in 9-15 points range here.
- Wenyen Gabriel(LAL): Wenyen had 9 points in the last game. Athletic Wenyen usually operates inside. I expect a 5-8 points and 3-5 rebounds range here.
LAL vs DET Dream11 Team
PG: R Westbrook
SG: J Ivey(PP), A Reaves
SF: B Bogdanovic
PF: S Bey
C: A Davis(SP), M Bagley, J Duren
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Can the Lakers get it going finally? This intriguing game can be streamed live on the NBA League Pass. Scores, news, and stats can be followed through the official website of the NBA. The highlights of the game can be seen on the official YouTube channel of the NBA.