LAL vs NOP Dream11 Prediction NBA Live, Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for LA Lakers vs New Orleans Pelicans
Updated on: Nov 3, 2022 2:28 am IST
LAL vs NOP Dream11: The NBA Regular Season has brought to us a bunch of amazing battles and so far, the Milwaukee Bucks have shown that they are the best defense. Apart from that, defenses have often struggled to keep the opposition down. How will the LA Lakers fare when they take on the New Orleans Pelicans?
The Lakers walk into this affair after nabbing their first win, beating the Denver Nuggets 121:110 as LeBron James posted 26 points. Meanwhile, the New Orleans Pelicans defeated the LA Clippers 112:91 as CJ McCollum racked up 22 points.
Host: LA Lakers
Visitors: New Orleans Pelicans
Match Timing: 3 November, @ 08:00 AM
Venue: Crypto.com Arena
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Just one game of success, more needed
The Lakers bagged their first win after losing five in a row. In that game, the key was the scoring aspect which was fizzled out in prior games. LeBron had been getting it done and so had Anthony Davis but it was Russell Westbrook who sparked a big run through his amazing all-around game. Westbrook is coming off the bench in the last two games and in the last match, he had perhaps the best performance of the season. Can he embrace this role and propel the Lakers to new heights?
Troy Brown Jr has been promoted to the starting role as he has done well on the defensive end and can also stretch the floor. Meanwhile, Anthony Davis’ defensive activity is vital as he has the ability to get it done both inside and outside. Austin Reaves has given a great lift off the bench but the frontline depth is thin and the Lakers have no injury cover for Anthony Davis. Can the Lakers find more depth from somewhere else in the lineup? The trouble for the Lakers has been that they haven’t sho well from the deep thus far.
The Pels have been deep
The Pelicans have played some brilliant basketball thus far. They have been playing without Brandon Ingram for some games but despite that, they have had winning results. After all, they defeated the Mavs without both of their star players Ingram and Williamson. What has made them special is that Trey Murphy has elevated his shooting and has given them an additional and dependable shooting option. Naji Marshall has been solid too whereas CJ McCollum has been a major difference-maker as a shooter and playmaker.
While McCollum has been inconsistent in terms of scoring the ball, he has been pushing the ball well and running the Point well. And when Williamson is healthy, they look like a strong inside scoring unit, a brilliant defensive unit and can also perform better on rebounds. Jonas Valanciunas has continued to be a great team player, working hard on boards, scoring when needed, and also providing solid help defense. Jose Alvarado and Larry Nance bring hustle off the bench and overall, things are looking bright for the Pels. They need Williamson to be there for at least 60% of the season.
Los Angeles Lakers | New Orleans Pelicans
Games: 06 | 06
Wins: 01 | 04
Defeats: 05 | 02
LA Lakers vs New Orleans Pelicans NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Los Angeles Lakers Team News
- Dennis Schroder is OUT.
- Cole Swider is OUT.
- Thomas Bryant is OUT.
- Anthony Davis is QUESTIONABLE.
- LeBron James is PROBABLE.
Lakers Expected Starting Five
Wing: SF: Troy Brown Jr.
Point Forward: SF: LeBron James
Big: PF: Anthony Davis
Perimeter: PG: Patrick Beverley | SG: Lonnie Walker IV
BENCH: Russell Westbrook, Wenyen Gabriel, Damian Jones, Kendrick Nunn, Juan Toscano-Anderson, Austin Reaves, Scotty Pipper Jr., Matt Ryan.
New Orleans Pelicans News
- Herbert Jones, Dyson Daniels are PROBABLE.
- Kira Lewis Jr., Brandon Ingram, EJ Liddell are OUT.
Pelicans Expected Starting Five
Middle: C: Jonas Valanciunas
Forwards: SF: Njaor Marshall | PF: Zion Williamson
Guards: SG: CJ McCollum | SG: Trey Murphy III
BENCH: Devonte Graham, Jose Alvarado, Willy Hernangomez, Garrett Temple, Jaxson Hayes, Dyson Daniels, Willy Hernangomez, Larry Nance Jr., Dereon Seabron.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
James has continued to put on big numbers but at this point, it is more than about wins, we know he is one of the best players. I believe he will be in 25-32 points, 8-11 Assists, and 7-11 Rebounds Range. LeBron can be chosen as the Star-Player in the Dream11 NBA scene. He is PROBABLE for the game.
Big Forward Zion is one of the best rim attackers in the league who can also give top rebounding and defense. I believe he will be in 18-24 points, 10+ rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range.
Star Davis has been giving the Lakers a lift on the defensive, scoring, and defense on a regular basis. I believe he will be in 20+ points, 10+ rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range. He is QUESTIONABLE.
Guard McCollum is an amazing scorer and he can also provide immense playmaking, giving the Pelicans an efficient offense. I believe he will be in 20-26 points and 4-7 assists range.
Center Valanciunas is a strong rebounder, inside scoring, and he can be a decent help defend too. I believe he will be in 12-16 points, 10-15 rebounds, and 1-2 steals/blocks range.
Russell Westbrook (LAL)
Westbrook’s intensity was phenomenal in the last game and he can rediscover his touch coming off the bench.I believe he will be in 16-22 points, 6-9 rebounds, 6-9 assists, and 1-3 steals range.
LAL vs NOP Dream11 Lineup Balancers
- Trey Murphy III(NOP): Brown had 15 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. Murphy’s long ball is ringing and has given the offense a huge boost. I believe he will be in 12-18 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Lonnie Walker(LAL): Lonnie had 18 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 blocks, 1 steal in the last game. Guard Walker has had some fantastic performances and has played a vital role. I believe he will be in 14-19 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Austin Reaves(LAL): Austin had 10 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. Guard Reaves has been an amazing presence off the bench and continues to provide a lift. I believe he will be in 8-12 points.
- Naji Marshall(NOP): Jordan had 17 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Naji has been a big-time influence in the last few games. I believe he will be in 8-13 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
- Larry Nance Jr.(NOP): Bones had 15 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Larry is a strong rebounder and hustle player off the bench. I believe he will be in 6-11 points and 5-9 rebounds range.
- Troy Brown Jr.(LAL): Troy had 8 points, 6 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Troy has been giving solid defense and decent shooting. I believe he will be in 7-11 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Patrick Beverley(LAL): Troy had 5 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Beverely continues to be a solid defender but his offense has gone down. I believe he wil be in 4-7 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
- Devonte Graham(NOP): Devonte had 9 points, 6 assists, 4 rebounds in the last game. Graham’s long-range shooting has earned him minutes. I believe he will be in 5-9 points and 4-6 assists range.
LAL vs NOP Dream11 Team
PG: R Westbrook, D Graham
SG: A Reaves
SF: T Brown, T Murphy
PF: L James(SP), Z Williamson(PP)
C: J Valanciunas
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
How will the Lakers react to the in-form Pels here? This match can be watched through the NBA League Pass, which has all the live games and their replay too. Scores, news, and stats can be followed on the official website of NBA. Nine-ten highlights can be followed on the official NBA YouTube channel.