LVA vs CON Dream11 Prediction WNBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Las Vegas Aces vs Connecticut Sun
Updated on: Sep 13, 2022 2:49 am IST
LVA vs CON Dream11: The WNBA caravan is about to fold soon as the season is just going to last a few more days. This was a memorable season as it featured high intensity in the Regular Season, the Playoffs race being decided at the last minute and then the Playoffs exceeded the hype for sure. Befittingly, the Las Vegas Aces are in the Finals and they will enter here to play against the Connecticut Sun in Game 2.
In Game 1, the Aces started strong and finished strong after a lean middle period to take Game 1 67:64 as A’ja Wilson bounced up for 24 points. Alyssa Thomas collected 19 points and the team also saw a strong performance from Jonquel Jones, who racked up 15 points. The game was played the way that the Sun had wanted to, but they will need to pull up their socks on the offensive end against a loaded Aces squad. Will they?
Host: Las Vegas Aces
Visitors: Connecticut Sun
Match Timing: 14 September, @ 06:30 AM (+05:30 UTC)
Venue: Michelob Ultra Arena
lva vs con dream11 WNBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Sun got the style they wanted, but they need to click
The Aces jumped out to a 21-9 points advantage with a few minutes remaining in the first quarter,a type of start you expect from the high-paced Aces. After a 25 points first quarter, they just had 9 in the next one, 21 in the third, and just 12 in the last but made a bunch of key late shots, mostly on the back of Chelsea Gray. Plum was off her game and the Aces made just around 20% of their triples in the last game and shot below 40% from the field, which is not a regular case.
The Sun lost the free-throw battle, getting outmatched 16-3 in that regard. Their physical style is bound to result in a bunch of fouls. Their constant scoring troubles were on display again. Bonner and Williams shot just 3/18 and this duo has had hits and misses continuously. Alyssa was doing the damage on the post while Jonquel was doing damage inside. The Sun had 13 offensive rebounds compared to 6 by the Aces, which is not surprising considering their physical style.
Highest scorer: A’ja Wilson: 26
Highest rebounder: A’ja Wilson: 13
Top assists maker: Chelsea Gray: 9
Score Prediction: Aces: 84 Sun: 74
Las Vegas Aces vs Connecticut Sun WNBA Live, Team News, and Lineups
Las Vegas Aces Teams News:
- No injuries to report.
Aces Expected Starting Five
Two-Way Star Forward: PF: A’ja Wilson
Rebounding Specialist: C: Kiah Stokes
Veteran Playmaking Guard: PG: Chelsea Gray
Sharp-Shooting Playmaking Guard: PG: Kelsey Plum
Athletic All-Around Guard: SG: Jackie Young
BENCH: Riquna Williams, Dearica Hamby, Theresa Plaisance, Sydney Colson, Aisha Sheppard, Kierstan Bell.
Connecticut Sun Team News
- Bria Hartley is OUT for the season.
- Jasmine Thomas is OUT for the season.
Sun Expected Starting Five
Quick Scorer: F: DeWanna Bonner
Point Forward: SF: Alyssa Thomas
All-Around Star Forward: PF: Jonquel Jones
Elite Defensive Guard: PG: Natisha Hiedeman
Isolation Mid-Range Expert: SG: Courtney Williams
BENCH: Brionna Jones, DiJonai Carrington, Odyssey Sims, Joyner Holmes, Nia Clouden.
WNBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
*Stats from last Game 1*
Alyssa lived up to expectations in the last game and was a menace while using her physical frame, enabling strong defense, post-scoring, rebounding, and high-quality passing. I expect a 13-19 points, 8-12 rebounds, 5-8 assists, and 1-2 steals/blocks range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 40-60
Guard Chelsea continued to impress with her clutch scoring and was once again carrying the major weight late in the game. I expect the incredible guard to be in 18-24 points, 5-8 assists, and 1-2 steals range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 28-40
Jonquel was performing her job well while finishing at the rim and used her size well to dominate the defense, however, her production was limited late in the game. I expect a 13-19 points, 7-10 rebounds, and 1-2 blocks range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 30-41
While showcasing an incredible post-game, full of spin moves and low-block finishes, Wilson was also turned on as a rebounder and a defender. I expect her to be in 20+ points, 10+ rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range. She can be selected as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 Prediction scenario.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 40-58
DeWanna’s inconsistencies were on full display during the last game and she shot 1/9 but gave strong defense and playmaking. I expect a 10-14 points, 4-6 rebounds, and 3-5 assists range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 19-34
Kelsey made just one of her nine shots in the last game but I believe the highly talented guard is going to turn it around here. I expect a 16-22 points and 3-5 assists range here.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 20-31
LVA vs CON DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Jackie Young(LVA) had 11 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Jackie has operated at a high-level this season and adds to the already stacked scoring option list. I believe she will be in 10-15 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 20-31
- Courtney Williams(CON) had 5 points, 3 rebounds,1 steal in the last game. Just when it felt like Courtney’s struggles from the field are over, she had another underwhelming showing. I expect a 7-12 points, 3-5 rebounds, and 2-4 assists range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 17-27
- Kiah Stokes(LVA) had 9 rebounds in the last game. Kiah has repeatedly done her job as a rebounder. I believe she will be in 2-6 points and 5-9 rebounds range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 8-16
- Brionna Jones(CON) had 12 points, 1 rebound, 1 steal in the last game. Center Brionna used her lower body strength and muscular frame to dip in 6 of his 11 shots. I expect a 8-14 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 10-22
- Riquna Williams(LVA) had 3 points in the last game. Williams can be an effective long-range scorer off the bench. I believe she will be in 6-12 points range here.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 5-12
- Natisha Hiedeman(CON) had 10 points, 4 assists, 3 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Natisha has gotten it done as a defender and her offense has been more than decent as well. I expect a 8-13 points, 3-5 assists, and 1-2 steals range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 16-25
- Di’Jonai Carrington(CON) had 5 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Carrington couldn’t scratch the scoring card but had a strong rebounding night.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 8-14
- Dearica Hamby(LVA) had 2 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Hamby played just 11 minutes but her impact changed the way the Aces were playing. I expect her to be in 2-6 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 7-15
LVA vs CON Dream11 Team
PG: N Hiedeman
SG: C Williams, C Gray, R Williams
SF: A Thomas(PP)
PF: D Hamby, K Stokes
C: A Wilson(SP)
PG: K Plum, N Hiedeman
SG: C Williams, C Gray(SP), R Williams
SF: A Thomas(PP)
PF: D Hamby
C: B Jones
Where to watch WNBA Live Score?
The Aces drew the first blood so can the Sun strike back as Alyssa Thomas looks to use her physicality to carve out space? This game is available on the WNBA League Pass, an App/web service for all the live games and their replays if you can’t watch the game. To witness the highlights, visit the official YouTube channel of the WNBA. To know the scores, news, and stats, visit the official website of the WNBA.
Follow us on Google News!