PHX vs POR Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trailblazers
Updated on: Nov 5, 2022 2:14 am IST
PHX vs POR Dream11: The NBA Regular Season has brought us brilliant battles and this has been a great start to the season. In the Western Conference scene, the teams have been packing the stuff up and this has been a loaded Conference since its inception. In this NBA game, the Phoenix Suns will take on the Portland Trail Blazers.
The Suns come into this game after defeating Minnesota Timberwolves 116:107 as Cameron Johnson stacked up 29 points. They have won six out of seven games.
On the other hand, the Portland Trail Blazers lost late to the Grizzlies 105:111 as they played the second game without Damian Lillard. Anfernee Simons did stack up another 30 points. They have now won five out of seven games.
Host: Phoenix Suns
Visitors: Portland Trail Blazers
Match Timing: 5 November, @ 07:30 AM (+05:30 UTC)
Venue: FootPrint Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Suns: They have been amazing as usual
The Suns have started the season on a high note and they have showcased great resolution once again. The Suns have been pounding opponents on both ends of the floor and they have one of the best offenses and defenses in the league. They are looking like a championship squad once again and the Suns are looking to build up gains in the early turn. They have a prolific Guard combo, two dependable wings, and a middle player who can be effective on both ends of the floor.
The bench has brought mixed results, Jock Landale has been up and down whereas Bismack Biyombo has been playing some amazing help defense. Cameron Payne brings depth whereas the overall complexion of the team makes it so that the team can continue the momentum off-the-bench. With Booker, Paul, Bridges, Johnson, and Ayton, they have a multi-faceted defensive team and a great balance on the scoring end with floor-spreading, slashing, and inside scoring abilities.
Trail Blazers: They need Lillard
When Damian Lillard was running the show for Portland, they were a behemoth as he, Simons, and Hart was an incredible three-guard rotation, Lillard and Simons can score off-the-dribble while Hart has brought great hustle. But the biggest addition this season, Jerami Grant has been a big player, he has created defensive consistencies and has the ability to drive hard and create inside opportunities. Overall, the Trail Blazers are still building up their combinations but the promise is there.
Despite some holes in his games, Jusuf Nurkic plays an important role as the middle player. Justise Winslow has racked up some big numbers off the bench while the bench has some promise with rookie Shaedon Sharpe who has shooting capabilities. Nasir Little needs to be involved more in the set-up but the lack of a substantial big off-the-bench has curtailed the progress of the Blazers thus far.
Phoenix Suns vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Phoenix Suns Team News
- Ish Wainright is OUT.
- Deandre Ayton will be OUT for a week.
Suns Expected Starting Five
Forwards: SF: Cameron Johnson | SF: Mikal Bridges
Middle: C: Bismack Biyombo
Guards: PG: Chris Paul | SG: Devin Booker
BENCH: Torrey Craig, Dario Saric, Jock Landale, Damion Lee, Landry Shamet, Josh Okogie, Duane Washington Jr.
Portland Trail Blazers News
- Anfernee Simons is QUESTIONABLE.
- Trendon Watford is DOUBTFUL
- Olivier Sarr, Gary Payton II, Damian Lillard are OUT.
Trail Blazers Expected Starting Five
Forward: PF: Jerami Grant
Middle: C: Jusuf Nurkic
Guards: SG: Shaedon Sharpe | SG: Josh Hart | PG: Anfernee Simons(QUESTIONABLE)
BENCH: Nasir Little, Greg Brown III, Drew Eubanks, Keon Johnson, Jabari Walker, Justise Winslow.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Anfernee has been getting it done on the offensive end both as a scorer and playmaker. I believe he will be in 25+ Points, 5-8 assists, and 3-6 rebounds range. Devin can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario. He is QUESTIONABLE here.
Off-Guard Booker has been shooting the ball well and keeps on impressing as an all-around threat. I believe he will be in 27-34 points, 6-8 rebounds, and 5-8 assists range.
CP-3 is one of the best playmakers to ever play the game and has been doing a decent job on the scoring end. I believe he will be in 8-14 points and 10-14 assists range.
Jusuf has been a huge influence on the rebounding end while he is a strong influence inside. I believe he will be in 17-24 points, 10-14 rebounds, and 1-2 blocks range.
Power Forward Grant has been a big influence on the defensive end and has also done a great job as the inside scorer. I believe he will be in 18-24 points and 5-8 rebounds range.
SF Bridges is a great slasher who also brings tremendous defense as a wing. I believe he will be in 15-22 points, 4-7 rebounds, and 1-3 steals range.
PHX vs POR DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Josh Hart(POR): Josh had 5 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. Off-Guard Hart has been a big influence as an all-around player especially as a hustle player. I believe he will be in 9-15 points, 7-10 rebounds, and 4-7 assists range.
- Justise Winslow(POR): Justise had 2 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Forward Winslow has been a major influence in terms of an all-around player. I believe he will be in 6-10 points, 6-9 rebounds, 4-7 assists, and 1-3 steals range.
- Cameron Johnson(PHX): Cameron had 29 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds, 3 steals, 1 block in the last game. Wing Johnson has gotten his long-ball going and plays a crucial role. I believe he will be in 16-22 points range here.
- Shaedon Sharpe(POR): Sharpe had 2 points, 2 rebounds, 2 steals, 1 block in the last game. Sharpe has such amazing promise as a sharpshooter off-the-bench. I believe he will be in 10-15 points range here.
- Jock Landale(PHX): Landale had 4 points, 1 assist, 1 rebound, 1 block in the last game. Center Landale has been a big influence off-the-bench and if he becomes moe consistent, he can build a long-term future in the league. I believe he will be in 7-11 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
- Cameron Payne(PHX): Payne had 8 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Guard Payne brings stable scoring and playmaking off the bench. I believe he will be in 7-11 points range here.
- Keon Johnson(POR): Sharpe had 10 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists in the last game. Guard Keon has gotten extended minutes with Lillard out. I expect a 5-8 points range here.
- Bismack Biyombo(PHX): Bismack had 8 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 4 blocks in the last game. Biyombo has given solid minutes but can see a reduction in his role once Ayton returns. I believe he will be in 4-8 points, 4-7 rebounds, and 1-4 blocks range.
- Landry Shamet(PHX): Landry had 8 points in the last game. Guard Shamet is a decent off-guard. I believe he will be in 6-10 points range.
PHX vs POR Dream11 Team
(If Simons plays)
PG: C Payne
SG: D Booker(SP), A Simons(PP)
SF: J Hart, M Bridges
PF: J Grant, C Johnson
C: B Biyombo
(If Simons doesn’t play)
PG: C Payne, K Johnson
SG: D Booker(SP)
SF: J Hart, M Bridges
PF: J Grant, C Johnson
C: J Nurkic(PP)
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Can the Suns take down resilient Trail Blazers? To watch this game, you can go to the NBA League Pass. The highlights of the game can be seen on the official YouTube channel of the NBA. To follow the scores, stats, and news, go to the official website of the NBA.