SEA vs CHI Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Basketball Tips, Starting Five, Team Details, 30 August
Updated on: Aug 29, 2021 5:06 pm IST
Seattle Storm will take on Chicago Sky in an inter-conference WNBA 2021 regular season match at Angel of the Winds Arena on early Monday morning (IST). Here is everything you want to know about SEA vs CHI Dream 11 Match Prediction.
SEA vs CHI Dream 11 Prediction
Seattle Storm suffered defeat in the last two games and lost ground on current Western Conference leader Washington Aces, who hold a 1.5-game lead at the top. Storm are also 5-5 in the last 10 matches.
Chicago Sky, on the other hand, comes here on a two-game winning run, including a 73-69 win over Storm in the last match. That result should give Sky some momentum and confidence ahead of this game.
SEA vs CHI Dream Match Details
Host: Seattle Storm
Visitors: Chicago Sky
Match Timing: 29 August 2021, @ 03:30 AM
Venue: Angel of the Winds Arena
SEA vs CHI Dream Court Details
The match will be played at Seattle Storm‘ home court Angel of the Winds Arena.
SEA vs CHI Dream11 Team Prediction:
Seattle Storm | Chicago Sky
Games: 27 | 25
Wins: 18 | 13
Defeats: 09 | 12
Based on both teams’ current streak and the players’ form, here is the best possible combination for SEA vs CHI Dream11 fantasy basketball:
PG: A Quigley
SG: J Loyd (PP), K Copper
SF: S Talbot
PF: B Stewart (SP), A Stevens
C: E Magbegor, M Russell
Seattle Storm 2021 Captain
Breanna Stewart dropped 18 points in the last Dream11 Fantasy Basketball Match.
Chicago Sky 2021 Captain
Azura Stevens scored a double-double in the last game and can do the same here as well.
Kahleah Copper and Candace Parker are also worth the shot.
SEA vs CHI Top Picks
(Last Match Stats)
1. Breanna Stewart (WNBA 2021 Stats In Last Match)
2. Azura Stevens (WNBA 2021 Stats In Last Match)
3. Mercedes Russell (WNBA 2021 Stats In Last Match)
4. Kahleah Copper (WNBA 2021 Stats In Last Match)
5. Jewell Loyd (WNBA 2021 Stats In Last Match)
6. Courtney Vandersloot (WNBA 2021 Stats In Last Match)
7. Sephanie Talbot (WNBA 2021 Stats In Last Match)
8. Candace Parker (WNBA 2021 Stats In Last Match)
9. Sue Bird (WNBA 2021 Stats In Last Match)
10. Stefanie Dolson (WNBA 2021 Stats In Last Match)
SEA Top Picks | Seattle Storm Starting Five
PF: Katie Lou Samuelson
SF: Breanna Stewart
C: Mercedes Russell
SG: Sue Bird
PG: Jewell Loyd
BENCH: Cierra Burdick, Kennedy Burke, Jordin Canada, Ezi Magbegor, Epiphanny Prince, Stephanie Talbot, Kiana Williams
Seattle Storm Team News
- Kiana Williams is listed as questionable ahead of this game due to an ankle issue. She will be a game-time call.
- Mikiah Herbert Harrigan is out of the rest of the season due to a personal issue, as per reports.
Seattle Storm squad: Epiphanny Prince, Mercedes Russell, Katie Lou Samuelson, Breanna Stewart, Stephanie Talbot, Kiana Williams, Sue Bird, Cierra Burdick, Kennedy Burke, Jordin Canada, Jewell Loyd, Ezi Magbegor
CHI Top Picks | Chicago Sky Starting Five
PF: Candace Parker
SF: Kahleah Copper
C: Azurá Stevens
SG: Diamond DeShields
PG: Courtney Vandersloot
Bench: Ruthy Hebard, Astou Ndour-Fall, Allie Quigley, Lexie Brown, Stefanie Dolson, Dana Evans
Chicago Sky Team News
- Chicago Sky are amongst the healthiest roster in th WNBA at the moment.
- They have no player on the injury list ahead of this game.
- Expect them to go with the same roster they used in the last match.
Chicago Sky Squad: Courtney Vandersloot, Lexie Brown, Kahleah Copper, Diamond DeShields, Stefanie Dolson, Dana Evans, Ruthy Hebard, Astou Ndour-Fall, Candace Parker, Allie Quigley, Azurá Stevens
Watch Seattle Storm vs Chicago Sky Live Score And Streaming
No Indian channel has the official right to broadcast the WNBA 2021 live score and streaming. But the post-match highlights can be enjoyed on WNBA 2021‘s official YouTube channel.
List of Channels to watch Seattle Storm vs Chicago Sky Match
None. No official streaming in India.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.