ARG vs ESP Dream11 Prediction – FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019 | Argentina vs Spain Fantasy Team
Updated on: Sep 14, 2019 7:03 pm IST
ARG vs ESP Dream11, FIBA World Cup 2019, Prediction and Fantasy Team News
After two weeks of action, and some shocking results, the 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup ends with Argentina playing Spain in the finals for the coveted trophy.
What competition it is? FIBA World Cup 2019
The match will be played between Argentina and Spain at LeSports Center (also known as Wukesong Arena), in Beijing, China. The arena has a capacity of 19,000.
Match Day: September 15, 2019, @ 05:30 PM IST
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
The USA are not here in the final, and it may feel like an anomaly but these two teams are here in the final on their merit. No interference from the luck – of any sorts.
Spain played just like the no-02 ranked team in the world. They topped the group stage, and head into the final as an unbeaten team. The 2006 champions played some really close games, with six of their seven wins coming by 12 points or less. But none closer than their double-overtime 95-88 win over the Australians.
But thanks to Ricky Rubio’s incredible double-double, 19 points, and 12 assists, and Marc Gasol’s team-high 33 points efforts, Spain managed to see out the Boomers.
While Argentina have been the real surprise of the tournament. Not only they are in their first final since 2002, but the South American team has come this far without losing a single game.
Sergio Hernández’s men have kept four teams out of the seven they face din Chian below 70 points, including the 80-66 win over France in the quarters.
ARG vs ESP Dream11 Team News:
- Sergio Hernández has the luxury of a fully fit squad to choose from for the all-important final match against Spain.
- Argentina’s old-guard Luis Scola dropped a double-double in the last game, scoring game-high 28 points and 13 rebounds. He should clock more than 30 minutes here.
- Amongst the players turning up in style in China for Argentina is Facundo Campazzo. He is a vital cog in this team.
- Like Argentina, Spain have no injury or suspension to contend with ahead of this game.
Squad for the FIBA World Cup 2019:
Agustin Caffaro, Maximo Fjellerup, Marcos Delia, Luca Vildoza, Luis Scola, Nicolas Brussino, Facundo Campazzo, Gabriel Deck, Lucio Redivo, Patricio Garino, Tayavek Gallizzi
Marc Gasol, Sergio Llull, Ricky Rubio, Juancho Hernangómez, Xavi Rabaseda, Pau Ribas, Víctor Claver, Quino Colom, Javier Beirán, Rudy Fernández, Willy Hernangómez, Pierre Oriola
Players to watch out for: (Captain options):
Please check the India Fantasy Premium version.
ARG vs ESP Dream11 Teams (Starting Lineup; Probables):
- Argentina: Patricio Garino, Facundo Campazzo, Marcos Delia, Luis Scola, Nicolas Brussino
- Spain: Marc Gasol, Juan Hernangomez, Victor Claver, Rudy Fernandez, Ricky Rubio
Likely to feature from the bench:
- Argentina: Luca Vildoza, Lucio Redivo, Tayavek Gallizi, Agustin Caffaro, Nico Laprovittola, Gabriel Deck, Maximo Fjellerup
- Spain: Willy Hernangomez, Sergio Llull, Pau Ribas, Pierre Oriola, Quino Colom, Xavi Rabaseda, Javier Beiran
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION
Argentina will start the game as favorites.