BOS vs IND Dream11 Prediction NBA Live, Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Boston Celtics vs Indiana Pacers
Updated on: Jan 11, 2022 4:40 am IST
BOS vs IND Dream11: As we have become used to COVID-19 waves, the NBA is one of the rare major leagues that has been able to go on and avoid as many postponements as possible. And thanks to that, we are here, discussing NBA games daily, and well, I don’t know what is my readership at the moment, but I do know whosever engages with this game in whatever way, must know how tough things have been in terms of prediction and guesswork.
Anyway, in this game, the Boston Celtics will take on the Indiana Pacers. Celtics have been an inconsistent squad, winning 19 games and with 21 losses, meanwhile, Pacers have fared even worse, making losing streaks a habit, and right now are seated at just 15 wins and a humungous 25 losses. It is clear that both teams have their own level of struggles but for Indiana, the season has been way worse.
Celtics are having trouble finishing games and usually give up leads on a consistent basis. On paper, Boston has one of the deepest squads but it just hasn’t translated since last season. Celtics have not looked like a deep Playoffs team and with the growth of the Bulls, Nets, Bucks, 76ers, and Raptors at current rate, they are in vulnerable territories.
Pacers’ season has been tumultuous for the second time in the row. It doesn’t bode well for the current core and it is clear that there can be wholesale changes if things continue like this. Despite having a lot of scoring talents and all-around players, Indiana has had no rhythm to the season, constantly losing the way.
Host: Boston Celtics
Visitors: Indiana Pacers
Match Timing: 11 January, @ 06:00 AM
Venue: TD Garden
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Celtics: What is the future for them?
Celtics have two high-quality isolation scorers in Brown and Tatum, who can take turns and keep dripping shots. Marcus Smart is a defensive all-around presence, Robert Williams a stellar defender and rebounder, Horford despite his receding offensive production, remains an all-around player. Off the bench, the guard tandem of Schroeder and Richardson can be handy scoring-wise but yes, there may be some issues with the wing and frontline depth. Still, with the current core, the Celtics should have won around at least 57-62% of games but a below 50% win record doesn’t justify the talent they have. Yes, it looks clear that the Celtics may need to make some moves and perhaps acquire a wing off the bench or bolster the big Forward position but above all, the team chemistry and role clarity may be the way to go forward. What is the future of the Tatum-Brown pairing?
Pacers: Their situation is worse than the Celts
Indiana keeps on choking during games and their bench has been underwhelming especially since TJ McConnell has been absent. The team lacks depth at the wing position with TJ Warren injured for a long time and there are certain issues with consistency. Despite a guard trio of LeVert, Brogdon, and Duarte and a frontcourt of Sabonis and Turner, all capable scorers, rebounders, and most of them well-adept passers, Indiana haven’t found sufficient production from the key players on the defensive end. This Is why when the bench comes in, things become even worse and opponents are able to seize momentum on both sides of the floor. Pacers are surely going to make some moves soon with the way things have gone for the past two seasons.
Boston Celtics | Indiana Pacers
Games: 39| 39
Wins: 18| 19
Defeats: 21| 20
Boston Celtics vs Indiana Pacers NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Boston Celtics News:
- Payton Pritchard is in COVID-19 protocols
- Brodric Thomas is QUESTIONABLE
Celtics Expected Starting Five
Wing: SF: Jayson Tatum
Middle: PF: Al Horford C: Robert Williams III
Guards: SG: Jaylen Brown PG: Marcus Smart
BENCH: Josh Richardson, Dennis Schroeder, Romeo Langford, Grant Williams, Willy Hernangomez, Sam Hauser, Bruno Fernando, Aaron Nesmith, Enes Freedom.
Indiana Pacers Team News
- TJ Warren, Caris LeVert Isaiah Jackson are in COVID-19 protocols.
- TJ McConnell is listed as OUT and may return after several months.
- Malcolm Brogdon is QUESTIONABLE for the game.
Pacers Expected Starting Five
Middle: PF: Domantas Sabonis C: Myles Turner
Wing: SF: Justin Holiday
Guards: G: Duane Washington Jr. PG: Keifer Sykes
BENCH, Jeremy Lamb, Chris Duarte, Oshae Brissett, Lance Stephenson, DeJon Jarreau, Goga Bitadze.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Tatum leads the Celtics in scoring and despite what the critics say, I think he is becoming a well-poised player and he is still 23 so should be cut some slack! Remember, in the pre-00s era, 23-year-olds used to be many times just sophomores or even rookies. Tatum has already become a 25+ points scorer!
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 30-44
Domantas has been having a hot stretch in terms of scoring recently and lodged a career-high in points during the last game. The big has scored 32 or more twice in a row and has lodged 10-16 rebounds a game in most games this season while dishing 3-7 assists per match too.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 43-60
Jaylen is as good as a scorer as Jayson and well, forms a formidable backcourt-wing pairing alongside Jayson. Brown had his first triple-double in the last game and well a 20+ points, 6+ rebounds, and 5+ assists a game range is possible for him. Brown is an option for Star/Pro Player in the Dream11 NBA scenario.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 40-54
Turner’s scoring has dipped this month after he has had some 15+ points games last month. Still, the big can grab 5+ rebounds, and score 7+ points along with blocking 2+ shots a game regularly through the course of the season.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 28-40
After being sidelined by every squad, Lance returned to the team with which he has had the most success in the past, and guess what, it has worked wonders! The Guard has had a 32-point night and dished 14 assists in the last game, I love to see Stephenson play like this.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 28-45
Marcus has been a stable guard option for the Celtics and his all-around capabilities help him to stuff the stat sheet. Usually, he figures in the 12-16 points, 4-7 rebounds, and 4-7 assists range along with 1-4 steals a game.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 22-30
BOS vs IND Dream11 Lineup Balancers
- Justin Holiday(IND) bagged 15 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Justin has been playing well at the wing and has registered 11-15 points a game regularly.
- Robert Williams III(BOS) scooped up 12 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 4 blocks, 1 steal in the last game. Robert has scored 6+ points, 6+ rebounds, 2+ blocks a game regularly these days.
- Dennis Schroeder(BOS) bagged 6 points, 2 rebounds, 3 assists in the last match. Dennis hasn’t been as consistent as last season but has the ability to get 15-20 in two-three games straight, his assists numbers are way down compared to last season.
- Keifer Sykes(IND) had 7 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal in the last game. The short-term deal player has done well, scoring 10 or more thrice in the last five games while dishing 4-6 assists a game.
- Chris Duarte(IND) had 9 points, 3 rebounds, 1 block, 1 steal in the last game. May take his time getting the conditioning back after missing games with COVID-19. He has had scored 12-18 points a game regularly this season.
- Duane Washington Jr.(IND) had 16 points, 3 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal in the last game. The rookie Point Guard has done well in the new role, scoring 15 or more in three of the last four outings.
- Oshae Brissett(IND) had 7 points, 5 rebounds in the last game. The Forward has usually scored in the 4-7 points and grabbed 4-6 rebounds a game.
- Al Horford(BOS) scrapped 3 points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 block in the last game. Horford’s scoring has decreased with each month but he can still lodge 4-8 rebounds and 3-6 assists a game regularly.
- Josh Richardson(BOS) had 17 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. Josh has followed a pattern usual. Score under 10 in one game and then go for 15+ points a night in another.
BOS vs IND Dream11 Team
PG: K Sykes, D Washington
SG: M Smart, J Richardson
SF: J Brown
PF: J Tatum(SP), D Sabonis(PP)
C: R Williams
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Hey, what do you think is the best way to catch the NBA action? In my opinion, it is to get an annual subscription to the NBA League Pass. Why? Well, you get access to the live streams of all games and if you miss the live stream, you can also watch the full-game reply afterward! That is a win-win situation. Yes, it is true that Indian streaming services like Voot and JIO Tv along with TV channels MTV and VH1 have shown some games but with the Annual subscription of the Pass, you get the insurance of not missing on some of the action you are craving for! To follow the score, hop to the official website of the NBA.