IND vs PHX Dream11 Prediction NBA Live, Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Indiana Pacers vs Phoenix Suns
Updated on: Jan 14, 2022 7:44 am IST
IND vs PHX Dream11: COVID-19 has made the NBA change its plans and with more flexibility, we are seeing less postponements this month compared to the turbulent December period. It seems like NBA has learned to live on with the COVID-19 threat and the highly infectious hasn’t stopped the ball from hitting the hardwood. And as the ball keeps hitting the hardwood, I will be here discussing how the league has turned out for different players and different tems.
For the Indiana Pacers, it hasn’t been happy going at all and seems like their play suffers, even more, each month. Their 15 wins and 27 losses record speaks for itself and it is clear that things haven’t been in place for Indiana all season long. With the trade deadline two months away, it will not surprise many if Indian trades away some of its core pieces.
The Suns may not make any moves during the trade deadline, well, they have a record of 31 wins and nine losses. They are one of the best teams in the league and not many teams are able to achieve a team balance like them. The most intriguing part about Suns is that they have mixed the modern game well with the traditional style of play and have stressed the clarity of roles.
Host: Indiana Pacers
Visitors: Phoenix Suns
Match Timing: 15 January, @ 05:30 AM
Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Contrasting seasons, the difference in depth
Let us compare the team strengths here. For the Suns, there are two wings, two guards, and a Center in the lineup. For the Pacers, they use two guards, a wing, a big Forward, and a Center in the lineup, and thus in terms of size, the Pacers have a lengthier frontcourt usually. However, when the bench kicks in, the scenario may completely turn in the Suns favour. With Payne, Smith, McGee, and Shamet as regulars, the team can overcome the Pacers bench which can be vulnerable on both ends, and except Oshae Brissett and Torrey Craig, the team doesn’t distribute regular minutes to others. Yes, Lance Stephenson has provided the spark too but will he even be picked up for the rest of the season? You know who can make a huge difference of the Suns, it is Cameron Johnson for me, he is questionable for the game but if he plays, he gives the Suns luxury of having three quality wings.
Overall, what I mean to say is that no matter how you look at it, the Suns have more options, better team chemistry and a lightyears ahead team chemistry than the Pacers. Indiana has neither offensive nor defensive consistency, and the team lacks Suns’ physicality. Late in games, the Suns display way better poise and it was losing close games earlier in the season that made Indiana lose their morale. Is there hope for Indiana? Or will they keep on suffering and ultimately trade away their key pieces? It seems like the trade route looks more possible.
Phoenix Suns | Indiana Pacers
Games: 40| 42
Wins: 31| 15
Defeats: 09| 27
Indiana Pacers vs Phoenix Suns NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Indiana Pacers Team News
- TJ Warren is OUT and yet to make an appearance this season.
- TJ McConnell is listed as OUT and may return after several months.
- Malcolm Brogdon, Torrey Craig are QUESTIONABLE for the game.
Pacers Expected Starting Five
Middle: PF: Domantas Sabonis C: Myles Turner
Wing: SF: Justin Holiday
Guards: SG: Caris LeVert PG: Malcolm Brogdon(QUESTIONABLE)
BENCH, Jeremy Lamb, Chris Duarte, Torrey Craig(QUESTIONABLE), Oshae Brissett, Lance Stephenson, DeJon Jarreau, Goga Bitadze, Keifer Sykes, Duane Washington Jr.
Phoenix Suns Team News
- Dario Saric is going to be OUT long-term.
- Frank Kaminsky is also OUT long-term.
- Abdel Nader has been listed as OUT at the time of writing.
- Cameron Johnson, Ish Wainright are QUESTIONABLE for the game.
- Landry Shamet is PROBABLE for the game
Suns Expected Starting Five
Wings: SF: Jae Crowder SF: Mikal Bridges
Middle: C: Deandre Ayton
Guards: SG: Devin Booker PG: Chris Paul
BENCH: Jalen Smith, JaVale McGee, Cameron Johnson(QUESTIONABLE) Cameron Payne, Landry Shamet, Elfrid Payton, Bismack Biyombo, Ismail Wainright(QUESTIONABLE)
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Chris Paul (PHX)
Chris Paul has once again set fire to the NBA stage and even though he doesn’t get counted among the best players in the league, he needn’t prove his game sense or high level of basketball to anyone. He has usually scored in the 11-15 range and dished 10-15 assists a game regularly.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 36-51
Sabonis has been a force at the big Forward season and without LeVert and Brogdon, he has chipped in with more points than usual before running into physical Celtics bigs. The big usually scores in the 17-21 range, grabs 10+ rebounds, and dishes 4+ assists.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 38-58
Booker can light it up from the field in various ways and he is one of the most gifted offensive players, if not for the balanced Suns effort, he could easily average around 27-28. The guard has still figured in the 20-26 points, 4-7 rebounds, and 3-5 assists range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 31-42
Caris missed some time due to COVID-19 protocols but he is one of the primary scorers for this game. The all-around guard usually scores 15+ points, grabs 4+ rebounds, and dishes 4-6 assists with an ability to score even more than 25 around 33% of the time.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 27-40
Deandre is still getting his conditioning back but had been effective in the last game. The high-quality Center is a crucial part of the Suns for his inside scoring, rebounding, and defense. He has usually scored in the 16-21 points range while grabbing 9-16 rebounds and blocking 1-3 shots regularly.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 29-40
Myles is an athletic Center whose offensive game has shown improvements but still is not consistent, while as a shot-blocker, he leads the league. He has scored below 10 in three of the last five games while blocking 1+ shots regularly and grabbing 3-7 rebounds a game.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 25-39
IND vs PHX DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Justin Holiday(IND) had 13 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. The wing usually scores in the 8-14 points range while grabbing 3-5 rebounds on a regular basis.
- Jae Crowder(PHX) had 19 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Jae is a highly committed defensive player whose offensive production also plays a key role for the Suns. He usually scores 10-15 points, grabs 4-7 rebounds, and clinches 1-2 steals a game.
- Malcolm Brogdon(IND) had 6 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Led the team in scoring before entering health & safety protocols. He is questionable for the game.
- Lance Stephenson(IND) had 6 points, 6 assists, 5 rebounds, 2 steals in the last game. Lance surely has had his terrific moments but how many minutes will he play or will he even get a deal for the rest of the season?
- Mikal Bridges(PHX) had 12 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. The above stat line is where Mikal usually hovers.
- Oshae Brissett(IND) had 8 points, 9 rebounds, 1 block, 1 steal in the last game. Oshae usually figures in the 4-8 points and 4-6 rebounds range, the above numbers are in a way his “peak”.
- Cameron Payne(PHX) had 4 points, 3 assists in the last game. Cameron usually scores in the 8-11 points range, while dishing 2-5 assists a game.
- Jalen Smith(PHX) bagged 7 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. He has given quality production these days, I expect similar ranges as the production in the last game.
IND vs PHX Dream11 Team
PG: C Paul
SG: D Booker(PP), C Duarte
SF: J Holiday
PF: J Crowder, D Sabonis(SP)
C: D Ayton, J Smith
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
This match can’t be accessed on VH1, MTV, Voot, or JIO TV for Indian Viewers. What can you do then? You can get the NBA League Pass and select to either view specific games by paying for them or just get the annual subscription, which allows you access to all the live stream of all games and also the full game replay afterward. For checking the score visit the official website of the NBA.