POL vs RUS Dream11 Prediction – FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019 | Poland vs Russia Fantasy Team
Updated on: Sep 5, 2019 6:47 pm IST
POL vs RUS Dream11, FIBA World Cup 2019, Prediction and Fantasy Team News
Poland face Russia in the first game of the second group stage at 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup at Foshan International Sports and Cultural Center.
What competition it is? FIBA World Cup 2019
The match will be played between Poland and Russia at Foshan International Sports and Cultural Center, in Foshan, China. The arena has a capacity of 14,700.
Match Day: September 06, 2019, @ 01:30 PM IST
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
How did they qualify:
Poland topped their group, following 3 wins from as many games in Group A. The games against Venezuela and Ivory Coast were one-sided to some extent, while China gave the European team more of the fight in game-2, forcing an over-time.
Mateusz Ponitka and A. J. Slaughter have the most consistent performers for Poland at the group stage, while head coach Mike Taylor should be more than happy with the contribution from the 2nd unit.
It was clear that both Russia and Argentina would be fighting for the 1st spot in Group B when the teams were placed in their respective groups.
It proved to the case as Russia and Argentina both won their games against South Korea and Nigeria before facing each other in the final game of Group B.
It was Argentina who won the group decider, beating Russia 61-69 in what was one of the lowest-scoring games at the FIBA World Cup.
POL vs RUS Dream11 team News:
- Mike Taylor has all the players available for selection.
- Lukasz Kolenda and Mathieu Wojciechowski are in China but are not the part of the 12-man roster. So won’t be featuring here.
- Sergei Bazarevich has no injury concerns ahead of this game.
- Russia had high hopes from shooting guard Sergey Karasev, but the former Cleveland Cavaliers man has hardly made any impact in the tournament. He may against start from the bench.
Squad for the FIBA World Cup 2019:
Adam Hrycaniuk, Lukasz Koszarek, Damian Kulig, Aleksander Balcerowski, Aaron Cel, Karol Gruszecki, Kamil Laczynski, Michal Sokolowski, Adam Waczynski, Dominik Olejniczak, Mateusz Ponitka, A.J. Slaughter
Andrey Sopin, Vitaly Fridzon, Semen Antonov, Evgeny Baburin, Mikhail Kulagin, Grigory Motovilov, Andrey Vorontsevich, Nikita Kurbanov, Evgeny Valiev, Andrey Zubkov, Sergey Karasev, Vladimir Ivlev.
Players to watch out for: (Captain options):
Go to the India Fantasy Premium Sports Website.
POL vs RUS Dream11 Teams (Starting Lineup; Probables):
- Poland: Mateusz Ponitka, A. J. Slaughter, Adam Waczynski, Aaron Cel, Adam Hrycaniuk
- Russia: Andrey Vorontsevich, Nikita Kurbanov, Vitaly Fridzon, Mikhail Kulagin, Vladimir Ivlev
Likely to feature from the bench:
- Poland: Damian Kulig, Michal Sokolowski, Olek Balcerowski, Lukasz Koszarek, Dominik Olejniczak
- Russia: Andrey Zubkov, Andrei Sopin, Semen Antonov, Sergey Karasev, Evgeny Baburin, Grigory Motovilov, Evgeny Valiev
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION
Poland’s 100% record at the group stage, coupled with Russia’s loss in the big game against Argentina makes a good case for a win for the Polish side.