SAS vs LAL Dream11 Prediction NBA Live, Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for San Antonio Spurs vs LA Lakers
Updated on: Nov 27, 2022 12:52 am IST
SAS vs LAL Dream11: The NBA Regular Season has been bringing us some great battles and the season is only heating up as injuries and fatigue can take their toll. This is a period where we see some teams have struggled a lot while others have picked up. One of the teams that have picked the game, the Los Angeles Lakers visit the San Antonio Spurs.
The Spurs and the Lakers will meet for their second meeting in the second game. Their last battle was won by the Lakers with a scoreline of 105:94 as Anthony Davis drilled 25 points. The Lakers have won four out of their last five but still have just six wins in 17 games. The loss downgraded the Spurs’ record to six wins and 14 losses.
Host: San Antonio Spurs
Visitors: LA Lakers
Match Timing: 27 November, @ 06:30 AM
Venue: AT & T Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Lakers: Illusion or something is brewing?
The Lakers have played much better than the previous weeks but still, they are a question mark. They have won mostly against vulnerable squads and remain a poor squad when going up against the big teams. Anthony Davis has played like an MVP on both ends and has given the Lakers a lot of ammo. With LeBron being active again, they can facilitate a much better offensive unit whereas Russell Westbrook for all his flaws leads the second unit well. If Lonnie Walker IV just takes it up a notch to continue his amazing season, the Lakers can bring in big gains. Austin Reaves has been an impressive presence, especially on the defensive end.
Spurs: They have been exposed
Earlier in the season, the Spurs had one of the best offenses in the league, topping the chart in terms of assists per game. But now they have been struggling to shoot the long ball and also there is a lack of finishers. Keldon Johnson has cooled after a hot start whereas Devin Vassell has been the most reliable option on offense. Tre Jones has shown sparks on the playmaking end while Jakob Poeltl has gotten the job done. Jeremy Sochan is still at best a role player and needs a lot of work in his game. Overall, a large chunk of Spurs’ fanbase may not mind the current rust as it means they can end up with a high-ranked pick during the next NBA Draft.
San Antonio Spurs | LA Lakers
Games: 20 | 17
Wins: 06 | 06
Defeats: 14 | 11
San ANtonio Spurs vs la lakers NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
San Antonio Spurs News
- Blake Wesley is OUT.
Spurs Expected Starting Five
Forwards: SF: Keldon Johnson | SF: Jeremy Sochan
Middle: C: Jakob Poeltl
Guards: PG: Tre Jones | SG: Devin Vassell
BENCH: Doug McDermott, Josh Richardson, Keita Bates-Diop, Isaiah Roby, Joshua Primo, Dominick Barlow, Gorgui Dieng, Romeo Langford, Malaki Branham, Blake Wesley, Jordan Hall.
Los Angeles Lakers Team News
- Cole Swider is OUT.
- Patrick Beverley is OUT.
Lakers Expected Starting Five
Wings: SF: LeBron James | SF: Troy Brown Jr
Big: PF: Anthony Davis
Perimeter: PG: Patrick Beverley | SG: Lonnie Walker IV
BENCH: Russell Westbrook, Kendrick Nunn, Thomas Bryant, Dennis Schroeder, Damian Jones, Juan Toscano-Anderson, Austin Reaves, Scotty Pipper Jr., Matt Ryan.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Wing Johnson has been struggling lately, scoring 15 or below regularly while shooting below 30% in most of the games, after he had begun the season with an average higher than 20. I believe he will be in 16-23 points, 5-9 rebounds, and 1-3 steals range.
Big Anthony has been an absolute menace on the rebounding, defensive, and scoring end. I believe he will be in 26-33 Points, 12+ Rebounds, and 2-4 blocks/steals range. He can be chosen as the Star/Pro Player in the Dream11 Fantasy NBA scene.
Guard Devin has been in a great scoring rhythm and he has done a great job of sustaining the offensive effort for most parts. I believe he will be in 19-24 points and 4-7 rebounds range.
Wing LeBron remains one of the best all-around players and his return only enhances the attack for the Lakers on both ends. I believe he will be in 20+ Points, 7-10 Rebounds, and 4-6 Assists range.
Lonnie Walker IV(LAL)
Guard Lonnie has been an electric scorer both as a shooter and inside player. I believe he will be in 15-22 points range.
Jakob Poeltl (SAS)
Poelt is an all-around Center who is an incredible rebounder, strong inside scorer, and a more-than-decent playmaker at his position. I believe he will be in 10-14 points, 7-11 rebounds, 3-5 assists, and 1-3 steals/blocks range.
SAS vs LAL Dream11 Lineup Balancers
- Russell Westbrook(LAL): Russell had 3 points, 7 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 steals in the last game. Guard Westbrook has been an incredible playmaker but has struggled on the offensive end. I believe he will be in 12-17 points, 6-9 assists, 4-7 rebounds, and 1-3 steals range.
- Austin Reaves(LAL): Austin had 8 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Guard Austin is a hustle player who is emerging as a strong rebounder and a viable defender. I believe he will be in 7-11 points and 4-7 rebounds range.
- Tre Jones(SAS): Tre had 19 points, 5 assists, 2 rebounds, 2 steals in the last game. Guard Tre can get it done as a playmaker and is a decent scorer too. I believe he will be in 10-15 points, 5-8 assists, and 1-3 steals range.
- Jeremy Sochan(SAS): Jeremy had 13 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, 4 steals, 1 block in the last game. Sochan is a superb defender and his offensive game is also developing.
- Troy Brown Jr.(LAL): Troy had 10 points, 4 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Wing Troy Brown Jr is an electric defender who can also shoot from outside. I believe he will be in 7-10 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Dennis Schroeder(LAL): Dennis had 9 points, 5 assists, 3 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Guard Schroeder has struggled massively on the offensive end after recovering from his injury. I believe he will be in 7-12 points and 3-5 assists range.
SAS vs LAL Dream11 Team
PG: R Westbrook
SG: A Reaves
SF: K Bates-Diop, T Brown
PF: L James(PP), J Sochan
C: A Davis(SP), Z Collins
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Will Anthony Davis’ train once again wreck the Spurs squad? This match can be viewed through the NBA League Pass, which has all the live games and their replay too. Scores, news, and stats can be followed on the official website of the NBA. The highlights can be seen on the official NBA YouTube channel.