USA vs SER Dream11 Prediction – FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019 | USA vs Serbia France Fantasy Team
Updated on: Sep 11, 2019 7:47 pm IST
USA vs SER Dream11, FIBA World Cup 2019, Prediction and Fantasy Team News
After a shock defeat to Argentina in the quarter-final, Serbia will look to end the campaign on a high when they face France in the classification match at Dongfeng Nissan Cultural and Sports Centre.
What competition it is? FIBA World Cup 2019
The match will be played between USA and Serbia at Dongfeng Nissan Cultural and Sports Centre, in Dongfeng, China. The arena has a capacity of 16,133.
Match Day: September 12, 2019, @ 04:30 PM IST
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Serbia started the FIBA World Cup in China with a big statement after beating Angola 105-59 in Game-1. That win was followed up by three more straight-forward victories as the World No-4 team won the group without breaking a sweat.
But the Game-2 in the 2nd round stage gaped open too many chinks in their armour as Spain toppled them 81-69, despite winning the first quarter 20-13.
Serbia’s biggest star, Nikola Jokic could muster only 6 points in a 16-minute stay on the court.
But despite that heart-wrenching defeat and the underwhelming display of Jokic, Serbia were still the clear favourites against Argentina.
Only if the matches were decided on the paper.
Argentina ripped the Mickey out of every pre-match prediction by beating the Serbians 97-87 to produce the shock of the tournament.
Serbia’s star-studded NBA roster failed to bring their A-game against a team which had no player on their team currently playing for any team in the NBA.
A result other than a title win is considered as an utter failure for the USA Basketball team at any FIBA event.
That’s what happened as the defending champions were sent packing back to the home after a shock 79-89 defeat to France in the quarter-finals.
Now Gregg Popovich and Steve Kerr must prepare for a qualifier game against Serbia.
USA vs SER Dream11 Team News:
- No injury concerns for Serbia ahead of this game.
- Nikola Jokic scored a double-double but couldn’t save his team from the jaws of defeats. He should be given another start.
- Aleksandar Đorđević could go with Nikola Milutinov from the off, instead of Miroslav Raduljica.
- Jayson Tatum missed the last four games due to an ankle injury and remains day-to-day ahead of this game.
- Gregg Popovich could allow the likes of Mason Plumlee, Brook Lopez and Derrick White more minutes here.
- Marcus Smart also shone from the bench as he scored 11 points. He should clock more than 20 minutes here.
- No injury concerns for the USA ahead of this game.
Squad for the FIBA World Cup 2019:
Marko Simonovic, Stefan Bircevic, Marko Guduric, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Nikola Milutinov, Stefan Jovic, Boban Marjanovic, Nikola Jokic, Vasilije Micic, Nemanja Bjelica, Vladimir Lucic, Miroslav Raduljica
Kemba Walker, Derrick White, Khris Middleton, Jayson Tatum, Mason Plumlee, Donovan Mitchell, Jaylen Brown, Brook Lopez, Harrison Barnes, Marcus Smart, Joe Harris, Myles Turner
USA vs SER Dream11 Teams (Starting Lineup; Probables):
- Serbia: Bogdan Bogdanovic, Stefan Jovic, Vladimir Lucic, Nikola Milutinov, Stefan Bircevic
- USA: Donovan Mitchell, Kemba Walker, Joe Harris, Harrison Barnes, Myles Turner
Likely to feature from the bench:
- Serbia: Nemanja Bjelica, Vasilije Micic, Nikola Jokic, Miroslav Raduljica, Marko Guduric, Marko Simonovic, Boban Marjanovic
- USA: Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart, Khris Middleton, Derrick White, Brook Lopez, Mason Plumlee
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION
Both the teams must be hurt after losing their quarter-finals games. It’s not clear what combination they will go here but the USA are favourites to win the game.