Anupama Parameswaran Telugu Actress, Age, Boyfriend, Height, Instagram, Jasprit Bumrah
Updated on: Sep 22, 2022 6:19 pm IST
Anupama Parameswaran Jasprit Bumrah marriage rumours have been doing rounds for quite some time. When Jasprit Bumrah took a break from the ongoing test series between India and England due to personal reasons, he left his fans speculating about his wife to be. He is rumoured to marry the South Indian actressー Anupama Parameswaran.
Who is Anupama Parameswaran?
Anupama is an award-winning South Indian actress, who has worked in Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada films. She got famous from her debut movie, Premam, where she played the character of Mary George.
Anupama is known for her dazzling smile and carefree attitude. She has worked opposite Dhanush, Dulquer Salmaan and other famous actors from Tollywood. Her famous movies are Sathamanam Bhavati, Tej I love you and Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi.
Nickname: Anu and Premam
Anupama Parameswaran Height (approx.): in feet 5ft 2in (1.58m)
Weight (approx.): in kg 55kg
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Anupama Parameswaran age : 25 years (DOB 18 February 1996)
Anupama Parameswaran Husband and Children
Marital Status: Unmarried
Anupama Parameswaran Boyfriend: Jasprit Bumrah (rumoured)
- Jasprit Bumrah has taken a break from the ongoing Test match series due to personal reasons and has travelled to his hometown, Ahmedabad. An anonymous BCCI employee has revealed that Bumrah is going to marry Anupama. Parameswaran is rumoured to be his wife soon.
- The actress follows Bumrah on Instagram and likes his pictures regularly.
- Earlier, she was the rumoured girlfriend of Chiranjiv Makwana, the Oscar-winner director.
Date of Birth: 18 February 1996
Anupama Parameswaran Age (as of Feb 2021): 25 years
Birth Place: Irinjalakuda, Kerala, India
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
School: Don Bosco Higher Senior Secondary School, Irinjalakuda.
College: CMS College Kottayam, Kerala
Educational Qualifications: B.A. in Communicative English
Mother: Sunita Parameswaran
Brother: Akshey Parameswaran
Anupama Parameswaran Telugu Actress Movies
Debut movie: Premam
Favourite Actors: Aamir Khan, Chiranjeevi and Anushka Shetty
Favourite Films: Tholi Prema
- In 2016, she won the IIFA Utsavam award for best-supporting actress in the movie Premam.
- She won the Zee Cinemalu award for Girl Next Door.
- Apsara award for best debut actress for the Telugu movie A aa in 2016.
Hobbies: Dancing and singing
Favourite Food: Sadhya
Favourite Colour: Yellow
Interesting facts about Anupama Parameswaran
- She loves dogs and has a pet dog named Snoopy.
- Anupama also has a pet squirrel named Cheeku.
- She wanted to be an actress since her childhood and got selected for her debut movie during college.
- Anupama took music and dancing lessons in her childhood.
- Anupama’s morphed obscene photos went viral on the internet and her Facebook account got hacked. Later, she took legal support and solved the problem. After this she posted a Facebook status which said, “For all the creeps who find time for all this nonsense… Don’t you have mom or sister at home? Use your brain to do something productive and not for all these stupidities. Just wanted to clarify”.
- Anupama got trolled when she revealed in an interview that she won’t cut her hair even if Mani Ratnam says so. Later, she clarified that she was just joking and she would love to work with the filmmaker.
- She got trolled again when she compared small-town boys with city boys and said that small-town boys are stronger and more romantic. Her comments landed her in trouble and she was trolled endlessly on this.
Anupama Parameswaran Instagram: anupamaparameswaran96
Anupama Parameswaran Twitter: anupamahere