Brock Lesnar Wife, Age, Height, Net Worth, Tattoo, Theme Song, News, Rumors
Updated on: Jun 30, 2022 1:55 pm IST
Brock Lesnar’s wrestling journey began when he won the NCCA Division I collegiate wrestling championship as a senior at the University of Minnesota.
|6 ft 4 in
Shortly after which he debuted for WWE on March 18, 2002, and within six months of his debut he became the youngest WWE Champion of that time. He also joined UFC and won the UFC Heavyweight title in his fourth professional MMA match. After fighting for a few years in UFC he rejoined WWE.
He is popularly known by the name “Beast Incarnate” which justifies his performance in WWE so far as he is known to have defeated nearly all the superstars in the company. He is accompanied by Paul Heyman on the ringside in his every match in WWE, who is also an advocate for Brock Lesnar. He has a remarkable career as a professional wrestler.
Brock Lesnar Wife
He got married in 2006 to Sable who is a former WWE diva. He has a daughter named Mya Lynn Lesnar and a son.
Brock Lesnar Tattoo
Though he has many tattoos the one which stands out is the one on his chest. It’s the tattoo of a sword. Other than that, he has a tattoo of a skull on his arm and a big monstrous face tattoo on his back
- He has been the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
- He was also the WWE Universal Champion for quite some time and has held the title thrice in his career.
- Has defeated The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 30 ending his winning streak of 21 wins on the trot.
- The only man to win both UFC and WWE Heavyweight titles.
The F5 and the Kimura lock
The Next Big Thing
Brock Lesnar News
- His MMA career ended after he got defeated by Cain Valesques and lost his UFC Heavyweight title. He also got injured during the match on the face.
- He joined UFC in the year 2003 taking a break from WWE. He then returned from where he started in the year 2012 and challenged John Cena for an Extreme Rules match in the ‘Extreme Rules’ pay-per-view.
Brock Lesnar Instagram: NA
Follow us on Google News