Hamilton Masakadza Wife, Age, Height, Teams, Stats, Jersey Number
Updated on: Aug 18, 2022 11:34 am IST
Hamilton Masakadza a 17-year old boy started his cricket career with a century on Test debut for Zimbabwe against West Indies in 2001. And become the youngest debutant who have done till the record was exceed by Mohammad Ashraful.
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
Test: vs West Indies at Harare Sports Club, Jul 27, 2001
ODI: vs South Africa at Queens Sports Club, Sep 23, 2001
T20I: vs Bangladesh at Sheikh Abu Naseer Stadium, Nov 28, 2006
Career Turning Point: When he becomes the first player to go 150 runs twice in ODI’s from Zimbabwe.
Major Teams: Zimbabwe, Easterns (Zimbabwe), Kalabagan Cricket Academy, Manicaland, Mashonaland, Mountaineers, Sylhet Royals, Zimbabwe XI
Records and Stats
- He becomes the youngest ever cricket at the age of 17 who scored a century on his test debut.
- He scored 467 runs in a 5 match ODI series.
- In the year 2014, he and Sikandar Raza made the highest ever partnership in Zimbabwe ODI’s.
- Also, he is the first Zimbabwean who scored 1000 runs in this format and countries leading T20 run scorer.
- During the tour of Bangladesh in 2016, he made the world record for most runs scored in a T22I bilateral series, by scoring 222 in all four games.
- In India’s tour of Zimbabwe in 2016, he became the first Zimbabwean cricketer who played in 50 T20 international matches.
- Moreover, he made 156 in 178 not out in October 2009 against Kenya in the home ODI series.
Hamilton Masakadza Wife
Marital Status: Married
Wife name: NA
Marriage Date: NA
He was involved with Tamim Iqbal for their offensive gesture and language during the tour of Bangladesh ODI match in November 2014. Where Tamim Iqbal fined was 15% of his match fees and He admonished after breaking the Level 1 Article 2.1.8.
Date of Birth: 9 August 1983
Birth Place: Harare, Zimbabwe
Zodiac sign/Sun sign: Leo
School: Churchill School
Address: Harare, Zimbabwe
- He puts his cricket career on hold to complete his studies at the University of the Free state.
- His brother, Shingirai Masakadza and Wellington Masakadza play for Zimbabwe.