POL vs RUS Dream11 Match Prediction | Volleyball World Cup 2019 |Poland vs Russia Match Preview
Hiroshima, Japan will host the next fixture of Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019 which will be played between Poland and Russia on Tuesday.
Both the teams are coming after achieving their respective victories from the last game and are now expected to have a tough fight between these two.
Poland is sitting on the third spot of the points table with four wins from five games, whereas, with three wins from five games, Russia is asked to take over the 5th spot on the points table.
The match is set to be played at Hiroshima, Japan around 11:30 AM IST.
POL vs RUS Volleyball Head-to-Head
Matches Played: 19
POL Won: 9
RUS Won: 10
POL vs RUS Team News:
POL Team News:
- Poland crushed down Italy in the last fixture by 0-3.
- No changes are expected from Poland.
- Pawal Zatorski will play as a libero for Poland.
RUS Team News:
- Russia defeated Egypt by 3-1 last time out.
- Russia is likely to be unchanged for this clash.
- Valentin Golubev will play as a libero for Russia.
POL vs RUS Fantasy Players:
- Best Attacker – B Kurek – 28 spikes – 29 shots – 69 attempts
- Best Blocker- B Kurek – 8 blocks – 11 Rebounds – 32 attempts
- Best Server- W L Venero – 6 aces – 25 hits – 41 attempts
- Best Setter- F Drzyzga – 93 running sets – 66 still sets – 159 attempts
- Best digger- B Kurek – 17 digs – 2 Receptions – 28 attempts
- Best Attacker – Y Podlesnykh – 55 spikes – 41 shots – 114 attempts
- Best Blocker – Ivan Iakavlev – 21 blocks – 40 Rebounds – 70 attempts
- Best Server – Ivan Iakovlev – 12 aces – 59 hits – 93 attempts
- Best setter – S Grankin – 139 running sets – 198 still sets – 228 attempts
- Best Digger- Valentin Golubev – 21 digs – 9 receptions – 48 attempts
POL vs RUS Dream11 Fantasy Team
Libero: E Andreev
Setter: S Grankin
Blocker: I Iakovlev, B Lemanski
Attacker: Y Podlesnykh
Universal: B Kurek
Captain and Vice-Captain: I Iakovlev & B Kurek
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.