Sada Cruzeiro Volei vs Cucine Lube Civitanova Dream11 Today Volleyball Match Prediction
SCV vs CLC Dream11 Today Volleyball Match Prediction: the second and final match of the day in Men’s FIVB Club World Championship will be played between Sada Cruzeiro Volei from Brazil and Cucine Lube Civitanova from Italy.
Both teams are coming into this encounter on the back of a win in their respective previous fixtures. Sada Cruzeiro defeated Zenit Kazan by 3-0, whereas, Cucine Lube defeated Al-Ryyan Sports Club by 3-0.
With winning momentum by their side, both teams will look to deliver goods once again and consolidate a table-top position for the time being. Here, we are coming up with the Volleyball fantasy prediction of SCV vs CLC.
The match is set to begin at 05:00 AM IST.
Date & Time: 05th December 2019 at 05:00 AM IST
Venue: Betim, Brazil
SCV vs CLC Dream11 Team News
Sada Cruzeiro Volei Team News:
- It was an impressive show by Sada Cruzeiro in the last game where they defeated Zenit Kazan by 3-0.
- Isac Santos, Evandro M Guerra were the lynchpin of the win and once again would be imperative in this game. These two will definitely start in the six.
- Lucas De Deus will play as the Libero once again.
Cucine Lube Civitanova Team News:
- The likes of Kamil Rychlicki, Yoandy Leal Hidalgo and Robertlandy Simon Aties will definitely start in the six.
- One between Jacopo Massari or Jiri Kovar could come in from the bench.
- Fabio Balaso will start as the libero.
SCV vs CLC Dream11 Fantasy Picks | Who will Win Today Match
- Evandro M Guerra: He got 16 points in the last game and ended as the top-scorer. All in all, he has got 359 spikes and 332 block points against her name.
- Isac Santos: In the last game he got 10 points against his name. If we talk about his career stats, he has 339 spike and 306 block points against his name.
- Facundo Conte: He has managed 354 spikes and 334 block points against his name.
Otavio Henrique Rodrigues Pinto, John Gordon Perrin
- Kamil Rychlicki: He picked up 13 points in the last game and emerged as the game-changer. Once again he would be a fruitful pick.
- Robertlandy Simon Aties: One of the prominent players in the line-up, he finished with 9 points in the previous fixture. His career stats suggest that he has 358 spikes and 326 block points against his name.
- Osmany Juantorena: He has 370 spikes and 340 block points to his name.
Mateusz Bieniek, Y L Hidalgo
SCV vs CLC Dream11 Fantasy Team
LIB: F Balaso
SET: B M Rezende, FG Kerling
BLK: I Santos
ATT: YL Hidalgo
UNI: E M Guerra
Captain and Vice-Captain: EM Guerra, YL Hidalgo, I Santos
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.