TUN vs USA Dream11 Match Prediction | Volleyball World Cup 2019 |Tunisia vs United States of America Match Preview
Fortune doesn’t seem anywhere near team Tunisia. They have lost four consecutive games and now they would lock horns against the USA in the ongoing Volleyball Men’s World Cup 2019.
Tunisia last played against Italy where they were seen giving away the sets points to the Italian. A straight 0-3 defeat against the Italians would have killed their confidence and getting back on the track seems impossible for them now.
On the other hand, third-placed USA are currently playing against the host nation Japan and would not let this game slip away from their hands to retain the second spot on the points table.
The United States is likely to crush Tunisia in this upcoming banter. The match is set to begin at Fukuoka, Japan on Sunday around 11:30 AM IST.
TUN vs USA Volleyball Head-to-Head
Matches Played: 03
USA Won: 03
TUN Won: 00
TUN vs USA Team News:
TUN Team News:
- Ismail Moalla, Khaled Ben, Selim Mbareki and M Ayech struggled in the last game as they kept failing to grab more points for their team.
- Ali Bongui might start for Tunisia this time out in place of any of the players mentioned above.
- Saddem Hmissi will play as a libero for Tunisia.
USA Team News:
- Any changes to the USA would come after their clash against Japan.
- If they manage to win the game, then they might stick to their winning combination.
- Stay tuned for further updates.
TUN vs USA Fantasy Players:
Fantasy picks from TUN :
- Best Attacker – Hamza Nagga – 55 spikes – 53 shots – 132 attempts
- Best Blocker – Khaled Ben – 3 Blocks – 12 rebounds – 23 attempts
- Best Server – Khaled Ben – 3 aces – 31 Hits – 40 attempts
- Best setter – Khaled Ben – 63 running sets – 234 still sets – 298 attempts
- Best Digger – Khaled Ben – 22 digs – 8 Receptions – 43 attempts
Fantasy picks from USA:
- Best Attacker – M Anderson – 54 spikes – 30 shots – 94 attempts
- Best Blocker- M Holt – 12 Blocks – 20 rebounds – 43 attempts
- Best Server- A Russell – 8 aces – 21 hits – 54 attempts
- Best Setter- M Christenson – 144 running sets – 130 still sets – 277 attempts.
TUN vs USA Dream11 Fantasy Team
LIB: E Shoji
SET: M Christenson & K B Slimene
BLK: M Holt
ATT: A Russell
UNI: H Nagga
Captain and Vice-Captain: A Russell & M Christenson
For more fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.