Detroit Tigers kick-off the home series against the Minnesota Twins at Comerica Park on Monday night (IST). This is a one-off match up making up for the postponed game in July.
The Tigers are coming from a three-game series against the Toronto Blue Jays. Detroit won the first match 2-1 but lost the next two games to lose the series 1-2. As for Minnesota Twins, they took the first two games of their last series against the Milwaukee Brewers but came out second best in the series finale.
DET vs MIT Dream11 Prediction:
With a record of 62-69, the Detroit Tigers sit third in American Central League. They are 13.5 games behind leader Chicago White Sox and 3.5 games behind Cleveland Indians in second. Twins, on the other hand, are heading in the right direction, for most of the season. They are rooted at the foot of American League Central having won only 57 games in 130 previous rounds.
DET vs MIT Dream11 Match Details
Venue: Comerica Park
Time: 11:40 PM IST
DET vs MIT Dream11 Ground Details
The Detroit Tigers vs Minnesota Twins, DET vs MIT Dream11 Fantasy Baseball match will be played at Comerica Park.
Detroit Tigers: W L W L L
Minnesota Twins: W L W W L
Record This Season:
Detroit Tigers | Minnesota Twins
Games Played: 131 | 130
Wins: 62 | 57
Defeats: 69 | 73
Watch Baseball Live Score And Streaming
No official streaming of MLB in India. But the fans can enjoy the post-match highlights on MLB’s YouTube channel.
List of Channels to watch DET vs MIT Match
As mentioned, no official streaming of MLB in India.
India Fantasy Cricket Predictions!
Top Fantasy Picks of DET vs MIT
- Jonathan Schoop
- Robbie Grossman
- Jorge Polanco
- Josh Donaldson
- Miguel Sano
- Ryan Jeffers
- Miguel Cabrera
- Willi Castro
Detroit Tigers Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
Akil Baddoo (L) CF
Jonathan Schoop (R) 1B
Robbie Grossman (S) LF
Miguel Cabrera (R) DH
Jeimer Candelario (S) 3B
Harold Castro (L) SS
Willi Castro (S) 2B
Dustin Garneau (R) C
Victor Reyes (S) RF
DET Team News:
- Daniel Woodrow is listed day-to-day ahead of this game and will be a game-time call.
- Niko Goodrum, who is recovering from a groin injury, had his rehab transferred to Triple-A Toledo last week, as per reports.
- Elvin Rodriguez was listed on the 7-day injury list with an undisclosed injury, as per reports.
- Zac Houston is considered questionable for this game. He will be a game-time call.
- Wily Peralta is recovering from a blister on his right hand and will not be involved at least for a week.
- Jake Rogers, who is recovering from a forearm injury, could return in September, as per reports.
- In addition, Julio Teheran and Spencer Turnbull both remain on the 60-day injury list.
Minnesota Twins Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
Byron Buxton (R) CF
Jorge Polanco (S) 2B
Rob Refsnyder (R) RF
Josh Donaldson (R) DH
Miguel Sano (R) 1B
Brent Rooker (R) LF
Ryan Jeffers (R) C
Willians Astudillo (R) 3B
Andrelton Simmons (R) SS
MIT Team News:
- Randy Dobnak is likely to throw a bullpen session in the coming days. How he performs in that assignment will decide his status.
- Michael Pineda, who is recovering from an oblique issue, is scheduled to throw a 35-pitch bullpen session, as per reports.
- Kenta Maeda will be undergoing a season-ending forearm injury, as per reports.
- Mitch Garver is listed on the 10-day injury list with an unspecified issue, as per reports.
- Luke Farrell was listed on the 60-day injury list with an oblique issue, as per reports.
- Brecklin Williams and Matt Canterino both are listed as questionable for this game.
Click here for Fantasy Basketball Prediction and Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction
DET vs MIT Dream11 Team Prediction
OF: R Grossman, A Baddoo
IF: J Candelario, W Castro (VC), J Polanco (C), J Donaldson, M Sano
P: M Boyd
C: R Jeffers