SEM vs HAS Dream 11 Prediction, MLB Fantasy Baseball Tips, Stadium Report, Starting 9, Team Details, 31 August
Updated on: Aug 30, 2021 4:07 pm IST
Seattle Mariners will take on Houston Astros in the first game of the three-match series starting from early Tuesday morning (IS) at T-Mobile Park. Mariners are fresh off snapping their three-game skid when they beat Kansas City Royals 4-3 in the final contest of the four-match series. Houston Astros won the first two games against the Texas Rangers before losing by a huge 2-13 margin in the series finale. That result ended the Astros’ four-game winning run.
SEM vs HAS Dream11 Prediction:
American League West is one of the most closely contested groups. Astros are sitting at the top with a 77-53 return, but they are not untouchables. Oakland Athletics (72-59) in second are only 5.5 games behind them. Mariners, on the other hand, are 7.5 games behind Astros heading into this series. This may be too early to call, but this series between Astros and Mariners can be considered as a make-or-break for both these teams.
SEM vs HAS Dream11 Match Details
Venue: T-Mobile Park
Time: 07:40 AM IST
SEM vs HAS Dream11 Ground Details
The Seattle Mariners vs Houston Astros, SEM vs HAS Dream11 Fantasy Baseball match will be played at T-Mobile Park.
Seattle Mariners: W L L L W
Houston Astros: W W W W L
Record This Season:
Seattle Mariners | Houston Astros
Games Played: 131 | 130
Wins: 70 | 77
Defeats: 61 | 53
Watch Baseball Live Score And Streaming
No official streaming of MLB in India. But the fans can enjoy the post-match highlights on MLB’s YouTube channel.
List of Channels to watch SEM vs HAS Match
As mentioned, no official streaming of MLB in India.
India Fantasy Cricket Predictions!
Top Fantasy Picks of SEM vs HAS
- J.P. Crawford
- Mitch Haniger
- Yordan Alvarez
- Kyle Seager
- Ty France
- Jose Altuve
- Kyle Tucker
- Martin Maldonado
Seattle Mariners Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
J.P. Crawford (L) SS
Mitch Haniger (R) RF
Kyle Seager (L) 3B
Ty France (R) 1B
Abraham Toro (S) 2B
Luis Torrens (R) DH
Jarred Kelenic (L) CF
Cal Raleigh (S) C
Jake Bauers (L) LF
SEM Team News:
- Kyle Lewis is ramping up his efforts to regain full fitness following a long absence due to a knee injury. He was seen running and doing some fielding drills during his last on-field activities.
- Andres Munoz is also doing fine in his recovery program. During his last bullpen session, he touched 99 miles per hour. But he will have to do spend more days away from the first team.
- Jake Fraley was listed on the 10-day injury list with right shoulder inflammation.
- Anthony Misiewicz was also put on the 10-day injury list with a left forearm strain.
- Shed Long Jr. was put on the 60-day injury list with an undisclosed issue, as per reports.
- Justin Dunn is likely to throw a bullpen session in the coming days, as per reports.
Houston Astros Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
Jose Altuve (R) 2B
Michael Brantley (L) LF
Yuli Gurriel (R) 1B
Yordan Alvarez (L) DH
Alex Bregman (R) 3B
Aledmys Diaz (R) SS
Kyle Tucker (L) RF
Jake Meyers (R) CF
Martin Maldonado (R) C
HAS Team News:
- Jason Castro was listed on the 10-day injury list right knee discomfort, as per reports.
- Chas McCormick, who is on the 10-day injury list with a hand issue, is scheduled to begin a rehab assignment in the coming days.
- Jose Urquidy, who is recovering from a shoulder injury, is set to make another rehab start with Triple-A Sugar, as per reports.
- Austin Hansen is considered day-to-day and will be a game-time call.
- Justin Verlander will not pitch again this season, as per reports.
- Pedro Baez and Rafael Montero both are listed as out with injury-related issues.
SEM vs HAS Dream11 Team Prediction
OF: M Haniger (C), Y Alvarez, M Brantley
IF: K Seager, J Crawford (VC), J Altuve, A Toro
P: L McCullers
C: M Maldonado
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.