Tampa Bay Rays and Boston Red Sox will meet in the Major League Baseball (MLB) regular season match at Tropicana Field on early Tuesday morning (IST). Rays will go into the match with the confidence seeping through the whole squad. On current form, they are one of the best, if not the best, teams in the MLB. Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and Co. are 11-1 in the last 12 games and come here on a seven-game winning run.
Boston Red Sox opened the last series against the Cleveland Indians with two wins, then they lost 5-7 in the final contest of the series. It was only the second defeat for Boston in the last 8 regular season matches.
TAB vs BRS Dream11 Prediction:
With a record of 82-48, Tampa Bay Rays are leading the charge in the American League East. They hold a six-game advantage over rival New York Yankees in second. Boston Red Sox, on the other hand, are third having clocked a 75-57 return heading into this series.
TAB vs BRS Dream11 Match Details
Venue: Tropicana Field
Time: 04:40 AM IST
TAB vs BRS Dream11 Ground Details
The Tampa Bay Rays vs Boston Red Sox, TAB vs BRS Dream11 Fantasy Baseball match will be played at Tropicana Field.
Tampa Bay Rays: W W W W W
Boston Red Sox: L W W W L
Record This Season:
Tampa Bay Rays | Boston Red Sox
Games Played: 130 | 132
Wins: 82 | 75
Defeats: 48 | 57
Watch Baseball Live Score And Streaming
No official streaming of MLB in India. But the fans can enjoy the post-match highlights on MLB’s YouTube channel.
List of Channels to watch TAB vs BRS Match
As mentioned, no official streaming of MLB in India.
India Fantasy Cricket Predictions!
Top Fantasy Picks of TAB vs BRS
- Brandon Lowe
- Randy Arozarena
- Austin Meadows
- Joey Wendle
- Mike Zunino
- Kyle Schwarber
- Rafael Devers
- J.D. Martinez
- Xander Bogaerts
- Alex Verdugo
Tampa Bay Rays Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
Brandon Lowe (L) 2B
Randy Arozarena (R) LF
Wander Franco (S) SS
Austin Meadows (L) DH
Joey Wendle (L) 3B
Mike Zunino (R) C
Brett Phillips (L) RF
Jordan Luplow (R) 1B
Kevin Kiermaier (L) CF
TAB Team News:
- Ryan Thompson was struck on his leg during one of the rehab assignments. His return from the 60-day injury list due to a shoulder issue has been delayed as a result.
- Matt Wisler, who is recovering from a finger injury, is likely to take more time in gaining full fitness, as per reports.
- J. P. Feyereisen is making a good recovery from a biceps injury.
- Brendan McKay is listed as day-to-day and will be a game-time call.
- Ji-Man Choi is on the 10-day injury list and will not be involved.
- Nick Anderson played three games during his latest rehab assignment for Triple-A Durham. However, he remains out of the first team with an elbow issue.
- In addition, DJ Johnson, Jeffrey Springs, Oliver Drake and Tyler Glasnow all are on the 60-day injury list.
Boston Red Sox Top Picks | New Starting Lineup (likely)
Kyle Schwarber (L) LF
Rafael Devers (L) 3B
J.D. Martinez (R) DH
Xander Bogaerts (R) SS
Alex Verdugo (L) RF
Kevin Plawecki (R) C
Bobby Dalbec (R) 1B
Jarren Duran (L) CF
Jonathan Arauz (S) 2B
BRS Team News:
- Eduard Bazardo, who is recovering from a lower back issue, had his rehab assignments transferred to Triple-A Worcester, as per reports.
- Jonathan Arauz was removed from Red Sox’s last game against Cleveland Indians with an apparent injury. He is likely to miss this game.
- Danny Santana is nearing full fitness following a groin injury and could rejoin the squad in the upcoming series against Kansas City Rays.
- Christian Arroyo, Hunter Renfroe and Enrique Hernandez all are out of the team at the moment.
- Darwinzon Hernandez is scheduled to throw a bullpen session in the coming days.
Click here for Fantasy Basketball Prediction and Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction
TAB vs BRS Dream11 Team Prediction
OF: A Meadows, R Arozerana, A Verdugo, K Schwarber
IF: B Lowe (C), J Wendle (VC), R Devers
P: R Yarbrough
C: M Zunino