WAN vs CHC Dream11 Prediction | MLB, Major League Baseball | Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs, 1 August
Updated on: Aug 1, 2021 1:15 pm IST
WAN vs CHC Dream11 Match Prediction: Chicago Cubs scored four runs at the top of the fourth innings and beat the Washington Nationals 6-3 in the middle contest of the ongoing three-game series at Nationals Park on Sunday. Nationals rode on Josh Bell and Luis Garcí’a’s home runs in the first encounter they won 4-3, but there was no repeat this time.
It was the game to remember for Cubs’ pitcher Kyle Hendricks, who delivered 3 strike-outs and gave away only four hits in 7 innings en route to his MLB leading 13th victory.
The new horizon awaits for both Cubs and Nationals with both amongst the busiest teams on the deadline day and ended up selling their high-profile assets.
The Cubs traded six in total on a frantic deadline day, including Javier Baez, Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo and Craig Kimbrel, while the Nationals also scattered away Max Scherzer, Kyle Schwarber and Trea Turner.
The final game of this three-game series will be played at the Nationals Park on late Sunday night (IST).
WAN vs CHC Dream11 Prediction
Venue: Nationals Park
Time: 10:35 PM IST
Washington Nationals: W W L W L
Chicago Cubs: L L L L W
WAN vs CHC Dream11 Team Prediction
Record This Season:
Washington Nationals | Chicago Cubs
Games Played: 104 | 106
Wins: 48 | 51
Defeats: 56 | 55
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Top Picks
- J Soto
- V Robles
- J Heyward
- Y Hernandez
- D Bote
- R Zimmerman
- S Acantara
- K Hendricks
- W Contreras
Washington Nationals Team News:
- Boston Red Sox have traded Aldo Ramirez to the Washington Nationals. But the young pitcher will have to wait for this debut due to an injury issue, as per reports.
- Stephen Strasburg has had a successful thoracic outlet surgery, as per reports. He is on the 10-day injury list as a result.
- Alex Avila has been ruled out of this game due to an undisclosed injury issue.
- Austin Voth is also listed as “out” on the Nationals’ injury list and won’t feature as a result.
- Jordy Mercer is on the 10-day injury list with an unspecified issue. He won’t feature in this game as a result.
- Cole Henry is considered as day-to-day, meaning, he will have to prove his fitness ahead of the game.
- Kyle McGowin is also on the 10-day injury list.
- Steven Fuentes, who is recovering from a shoulder issue, was recalled from a rehab assignment due to a setback and had been listed on the 60-day injury list.
Chicago Cubs Team News:
- Pete Crow-Armstrong has joined the Cubs from New York Mets, who will get Javier Baez and Trevor Williams from Chicago as part of the deal. But Armstrong is carrying a knock and may not feature here.
- Nick Madrigal, who arrives from Chicago White Sox along with Codi Heuer, is on the 60-day injury list with a hamstring issue.
- New arrival from the Yankees, Alexander Vizcaino, is on the 60-day injury list with an arm injury.
- Dillon Maples, Nico Hoerner and Kohl Stewart are listed on the 10-day injury list with injury-related issues.
- In addition, Cubs are also without Austin Romine, Rowan Wick and Brad Wieck.
Washington Nationals Possible lineups
Unlike Cricket or Football where 11 players take the field, only 9 players are allowed TO TAKE FIELD in Baseball.
Washington Nationals Lineup (likely):
Victor Robles (R) CF
Juan Soto (L) RF
Ryan Zimmerman (R) 1B
Yadiel Hernandez (L) LF
Luis Garcia (L) SS
Tres Barrera (R) C
Carter Kieboom (R) 3B
Adrian Sanchez (R) 2B
Joe Ross (R) P
Chicago Cubs Possible Line-Ups
Chicago Cubs Line Up (likely):
Rafael Ortega (L) CF
Willson Contreras (R) C
Ian Happ (S) LF
Patrick Wisdom (R) 1B
David Bote (R) 3B
Jason Heyward (L) RF
Sergio Alcantara (S) 2B
Andrew Romine (S) SS
Kyle Hendricks (R) P
WAN vs CHC Dream11 Team Prediction
OF: J Soto, V Robles, J Heyward, Y Hernandez
IF: D Bote, R Zimmerman (VC), S Acantara
P: K Hendricks
C: W Contreras (C)