AU-W vs EN-W Final Match Women’s T20 Tri-Series Dream 11 Predictions Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Apr 3, 2018 11:19 am IST
Australia Women vs England Women Match Prediction Tips | Who will win Today’s Match
Final, India Tri-Nation Women’s T20 Series 2018 Match Preview
31st March 2018; 10:00 AM IST
Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
In the big final of the Tri-Nation Women’s T20 Series, Australia Women and England Women fight it out at Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai. India Women crashed out of the Tri-series after poor showings, managing only one win in four matches.
Australia Women topped the points table, winning 3 out of 4 matches, while England managed to win 2 matches out of 4 to make it to the final. However, the latter were pretty ordinary in their last outing against India, bundling for 107 and eventually losing by 6 wickets.
Australia Women, in their last game of the Twenty 20 series, beat England Women by a comfortable 8-wicket margin. They first restricted the English side to 96 and then chased it down in only 11.3 overs.
Australia Women Team News
- Beth Mooney is expected to return to the side.
- After a dominant performance in their last game against England Women, Australia Women will be bursting with confidence.
- There is no report of any injuries and we could see the same XI that faced England Women on Wednesday.
Meg Lanning (c), Rachael Haynes (vc), Nicola Carey, Ashleigh Gardner, Alyssa Healy, Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince, Sophie Molineux, Beth Mooney, Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Naomi Stalenberg, Elyse Villani, Amanda-Jade Wellington
Beth Money, Rachael Haynes, Megan Schutt, Elyse Villani, Alyssa Healy (wk), Meg Lanning (c), Ellyse Perry, Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince, Amanda Wellington, Ashleigh Gardner, Sophie Molineux
England Women Team News
- The team management has not hinted at the changes to the playing XI, but they could make a couple of changes after lackluster performances in the recent matches.
Heather Knight (captain), Tammy Beaumont, Kate Cross, Alice Davidson-Richards Sophie Ecclestone, Tash Farrant, Katie George, Jenny Gunn, Alex Hartley, Danielle Hazell, Amy Jones (wicketkeeper), Anya Shrubsole, Bryony Smith, Nat Sciver, Fran Wilson, Danni Wyatt
Prediction Guru Key Players
- Beth Mooney has scored the most runs for the Australians in the series. She has been well-supported by Elyse Villani, Rachael Haynes and Meg Lanning.
- Delissa Kimmince and Megan Schutt have picked 6 wickets each in 4 matches.
- Danni Wyatt has slammed a fantastic hundred in the series and is England’s highest run-getter. Tammy Beaumont and Nat Sciver are among others who have played good hands with the bat.
- Nat Sciver and Danielle Hazell have been among the wickets.
Note: This AU-W vs EN-W match preview is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above.
AU-W vs EN-W Dream 11 Fantasy Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest news and updates.
Watch, Live Stream Australia Women vs England Women on TV, Online
The live telecast of the match can be watched on Star Sports
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.