NZ vs BAN Cricket Betting Tips, 1st Test New Zealand vs Bangladesh Cricket Live Score, Match Prediction, Pitch & Weather

Updated on: Dec 30, 2021 12:36 pm IST

  • NZ vs BAN

    NZ vs BAN Cricket Betting Tips: New Zealand and Bangladesh will clash against each other in a two-match Test series, starting January 1. New Zealand are the reigning World Test champions, and are the favorites to whitewash the Asian side. The Kiwis are coming on the back of 1-0 loss to India in a two match Test series. As for Bangladesh, they were whitewashed 2-0 by Pakistan at home, which was their first series of the WTC 2021-23 cycle.

    NZ vs BAN 1st Test Details

    New Zealand will be without their captain, Kane Williamson for the series against Bangladesh. Instead, they will be led by opener, Tom Latham who also captained the side in the second Test against India. After being just the third bowler to pick 10 wickets in a single innings, Ajaz Patel has been rested for this series. Barring them, the hosts are fielding a full strength squad.

    Bangladesh are fielding a pretty inexperienced side for the series against New Zealand. Mominul Haque is appointed the skipper for the Tigers, with Mushfiqur Rahim being the most experienced player. Mustafizur Rahman and Shakib Al Hasan are notable absentees for the visitors.

    Related: Indian Players Wives 2021

    Where to Watch New Zealand vs Bangladesh Live score and telecast?

    Both cricketing nations have a huge fanbase, and as such, they will be eager to see their sides clash against each other. Amazon Prime Video has bought the rights to stream New Zealand matches live, which will come into effect from the first Test against Bangladesh.  Spark Sport holds the broadcasting rights in New Zealand for the bilateral series. For fans in Bangladesh, the match can be streamed live on Rabbitholebd Sports digital platforms.

    NZ vs BAN Cricket Betting Tips

    Who Will Win NZ vs BAN today match?

    New Zealand vs Bangladesh Head to Head in Tests: Total 15: NZ 12, BAN 0

    New Zealand have a star-studded pace bowling lineup, which consists of Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Matt Henry, Neil Wagner and Kyle Jamieson. Atleast four of them are expected to feature in the starting 11. Bangladesh will have to play out of their skins to avoid getting whitewashed in the series, as their batters are seriously going to struggle in the swinging conditions. Tom Latham, Ross Taylor will spearhead the hosts’ batting lineup.

    Betway: NZ 1.16, BAN 21.00
    Bet365: NZ 1.16, BAN 21.00

    Also Read: God of T20

    New Zealand vs Bangladesh Dream11 Prediction

    New Zealand surely have the better and stronger side on paper. With the quality of bowling lineup they have in their armory, it will be very difficult for the visitors to get anything out of the game. Ross Taylor has not been in the best of form off-late, after a disappointing series in India. He will look to find back his form in the home series against the Tigers. Here are the top picks for the New Zealand vs Bangladesh Dream11 Team Prediction:

    Trent Boult Stats vs Bangladesh in Tests

    Trent Boult has an incredible record against Bangladesh in Test cricket. The left-arm pacer has got a substantial amount of rest and will look to start 2022 on a good note. He has picked up 28 wickets in just 6 Tests against Bangladesh.

    Matches Wickets 5w/10w
    6 28 1/0

     

    2. Tim Southee Stats vs Bangladesh in Tests

    Tim Southee is one of the most dangerous bowlers in home conditions. The right arm pacer has 22 wickets against the Asian side in just 5 Tests.

    Matches Wickets 5w/10w
    5 22 1/0

     

    3. Ross Taylor Stats vs Bangladesh in Tests

    Ross Taylor will bat in the middle order for the hosts. The Kiwi batter loves to score runs against Bangladesh, as he has over 600 runs at an overage above 50.

    Matches Runs Average
    9 647 53.91

    New Zealand vs Bangladesh Today Match Pitch Report

    Predicted Score:
    If NZ bats first: 450-500
    If BAN bats first: 200-250

    The pitch at Mount Maunganui offers assistance to the seam bowlers, especially during the earlier part of the day. However, once batters are able to settle into their grooves, they can score runs freely. The shorter boundaries on offer also works in favor of the batter. Overall, the pitch is expected to remain good for batting throughout the course of five days. In the New Zealand vs India Today Match Prediction, there is a prediction of rainfall later on in the Test match.


    Mount Maunganui Weather Today

    The Test match between New Zealand and Bangladesh will be played during peak summer months. The Summer period in New Zealand lasts from December to February, where temperatures are expected to remain high. However, there is a 40% chance of shower on Day 4 and 60% on Day 5 of the Test. The first three days of the match are expected to be played under clear skies, with temperatures touching above 20.

    Also Read: Owner of IPL 2022 Teams


    Is Cricket betting legal?

    Gambling laws in India prohibit betting or wagering and any act which is intended to aid or facilitate the same. It also depends on which region you are living in. If you decide to go ahead with betting, understand the risks, and always get to know your local laws on online betting.

    For more fantasy cricket tips on telegram, click here

    Previous Article
    Next Article