RCB vs DC Prediction: Toss, Pitch, Cricket Betting Tips for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals IPL 2020 Match 55
Updated on: Nov 2, 2020 5:16 pm IST
RCB vs DC Prediction: The most important match of the IPL 2020 league stage is right here. With just one match remaining in the league phase after this one, and with three playoffs spots still in place, this match between RCB and DC can be considered as a quarter-final. The winner of this match will qualify directly for the playoffs and will join MI for Qualifier 1. Whereas the loser will have to fight it out with KKR and SRH (if they win tomorrow) for the remaining playoffs spot. If SRH loses tomorrow, then the loser of this match automatically qualifies for the playoffs. Whereas if SRH wins tomorrow, the loser of this match will have to take this game as deep as possible to avoid falling behind KKR in the net run rate.
To avoid this scenario:
RCB should not lose by more than 17 runs/ 18.3 overs.
DC should not lose by more than 14 runs/ 18.5 overs.
Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
Indian Premier League 2020, Match 55
Date & Time: 02 November, 2020 at 7:30PM IST
Sheik Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- DC has a strong batting line-up. Top-4 packed by top Indian batsmen along with Hetmyer and Stoinis makes them a strong force.
- The Proteas duo of Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje has been impressive in this tournament so far.
- The current batting form of their captain Shreyas Iyer is a huge boost to this Delhi side.
- A well balanced and settled batting eleven.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
- They have a strong batting line-up on paper.
- Presence of genuine match-winners like Kohli, Chahal, ABD, and Padikkal who can single-handedly win matches for their team.
- Strong spin attack. The duo of Washington Sundar and Yuzi Chahal seems to work well.
- The form of Rishab Pant and the inconsistency of Prithvi Shaw is something to be looked at.
- With 4 consecutive losses, DC is struggling for form.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
- Morris is the only bankable pacer in the death overs. Saini, Udana, and Siraj need to step up in that phase of the innings.
- If the top 4 batsmen fail, then RCB is in very serious trouble. It was quite evident from the last match.
RCB vs DC Who will win?
- DC- 40%
- RCB- 60%
Bet365: DC- 2.00, RCB- 1.80
Betway: DC- 1.90, RCB- 1.87
Royal Challengers Bangalore to win this match
Both these teams are right now struggling for form, but the fact that RCB has a better spin attack and top-order batting to step up in these big crunch games makes them a strong contender to pair with MI in Qualifier 1. So RCB is winning this match as per our RCB vs DC today match prediction.
So if you are in for online IPL betting, place your money on RCB.
Head to Head (overall)
- Matches Played- 25
- RCB – 15
- DC- 09
Head to Head (in UAE)
- Matches Played- 2
- RCB – 1
- DC – 1
DC VS RCB MATCH PREDICTION
With qualifications at stake, both these teams are expected to field their best eleven. The fact that these two teams have tasted huge success with a well-settled eleven in the early part of the tournament will help them to identify the same, unlike the other teams. For RCB, they may bring in Shivam Dube in place of Gurkeerat who failed miserably in the last match. One among both Saini and Siraj is expected to retain their places, even with below-par performances as no other good Indian pace bowling replacements are available. RCB may also look to bring in an extra batting option in place of either of Siraj/ Saini. Parthiv Patel looks to be the man suited to be that extra batting option.
DC on the other hand is not expected to make any changes. Despite the failure in the last few matches, they are expected to retain the same eleven, as it the one which has given them the most success.
DC Playing XI: Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje
RCB Playing XI: Joshua Philippe, Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Parthiv Patel/ Shahbaz Ahmed, Chris Morris, Isuru Udana, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini
Expert free tip for RCB vs DC Dream11 and IPL betting tips
- Shreyas Iyer and Shikhar Dhawan are the safe DC batsmen to invest your money in for online IPL betting and fantasy cricket.
- Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje are at their absolute best, as for cricket betting tips invest in them to gain great returns.
- With pitches expected to slow down, Washington Sundar, and Chahal are expected to make life difficult for DC batsmen. Pick them in your fantasy teams.
- AB de Villiers and Devdutt Padikkal are in fine touch with the bat. Leave them out of your fantasy teams at your own risk.
- Chris Morris is the safe option to invest in, as far as the RCB pace attack is concerned.
DC vs RCB Toss Prediction and Pitch Report
Dew could be a very decisive factor for the toss and spinners are expected to play a major role early on in this match. With larger boundaries in play, anything above 170 should be a good enough score. Captains are expected to chase taking into account the expected dew.
If Delhi Capitals bat first: 150-160
If Royal Challengers Bangalore bat first: 170-180
DC vs RCB cricket betting tips
Players who are expected to perform well as per Dream11 Prediction.
RCB- AB De Villiers/ Devdutt Padikkal
Both these RCB batsmen are in their best form. Padikkal is consistently providing great starts to the team and ABD as always is finishing games with great ease. Bet on them to deliver as always.
DC- Shikhar Dhawan
Dhawan is a big match player. When the pressure is high and the stakes are high, he delivers without fail. Expect a big match-winning innings from him.
Other Prominent options: Prithvi Shaw, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer
RCB- Yuzvendra Chahal
Long boundaries, spin-friendly conditions, and his current form make him the most ideal choice to grab the most number of wickets in this match. As for IPL betting tips, bet on him to take the maximum wickets.
DC- Kagiso Rabada
Probably the best fast bowler in this edition of the IPL so far, he had been creating havoc at the death overs. He was nowhere at his absolute best in the last two matches though. Bet on him to come back stronger.
Other prominent options: Anrich Nortje, Chris Morris, Washington Sundar
DC- Shikhar Dhawan
RCB- AB de Villiers
Player of the Match
AB de Villiers
As per our prediction, RCB is most likely to win this match, if that is to be the case, the one man who is capable of turning the match in their favour with his explosive batting is MR.360 AB de Villiers, and hence he is our prediction for the ‘Player of the Match’ category.
Is Cricket betting legal?
Gambling laws in India prohibit betting or wagering and any act which is intended to aid or facilitate the same. It also depends on which region you are living in. If you decide to go ahead with betting, understand the risks, and always get to know your local laws on online betting.