RR vs KKR Prediction: Toss, Pitch, Cricket Betting Tips for Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders IPL 2020 Match 54
Updated on: Nov 1, 2020 4:45 pm IST
RR vs KKR Prediction: This match between RR and KKR is almost a quarterfinal. The winner of this match will get a slight chance to make the playoffs provided the result of the other matches goes their way. Whereas the loser stands eliminated. With all these at stake, both teams expected to assemble their full-strength squad for this match.
Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders
Indian Premier League 2020, Match 54
Date & Time: 01 November, 2020 at 7:30PM IST
Dubai International Cricket Stadium, UAE
Kolkata Knight Riders:
- Even though all their batsmen haven’t been consistent enough, on their day they are a strong force.
- From a world champion bowler in Pat Cummins to mystery spinner Varun Chakravarthy, KKR has a lot of varied bowling options to choose from.
- In Buttler, Smith, Stokes, and Samson, they have one of the most dynamic top four that a T20 team could ever wish for.
- Most of their young players who bat in the lower middle order can be very handy with the bat. Players like Rahul Tewatia and Riyan Parag provides much greater batting depth to RR.
- In Jofra Archer, they have one of the best T20 death over specialist.
Kolkata Knight Riders:
- After the opening slot, KKR does not have any fixed position for any of their batsmen. This fluid approach may affect the stability of the team in the long run.
- The form of Dinesh Karthik is a huge worry for KKR.
- RR’s bowling is a huge worry. The domestic bowlers must complement Jofra Archer big time.
- Sanju Samson and Steve Smith are struggling for consistency. Apart from a few matches, they haven’t clicked so far.
KKR vs RR Who Will Win?
- RR- 60%
- KKR- 40%
Bet365: RR- 2.00, KKR- 1.80
Betway: RR- 1.95, KKR- 1.72
Rajasthan Royals to win this match
RR has finally found their best eleven and is right now in the best of their form. With KKR struggling to get winning momentum, the chances of them out casting this strong RR side is quite less. So RR is winning this match as per KKR vs RR today match prediction.
So if you are in for online IPL betting, place your money on RR.
Head to Head (overall)
- Matches Played- 22
- RR – 10
- KKR- 11
Head to Head (in UAE)
- Matches Played- 2
- RR – 1
- KKR – 1
RR VS KKR MATCH PREDICTION
This is a virtual quarter-final and hence teams are mostly expected to be unchanged. Andre Russell if fit may replace Lockie Ferguson. And no other changes are expected from the KKR side. RR is expected to stick with Varun Aaron as the lead domestic pacer and no other changes are expected.
KKR Playing XI: Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Rahul Tripathi, Rinku Singh, Sunil Narine, Eoin Morgan, Dinesh Karthik, Pat Cummins, Lockie Ferguson/Andre Russell, Varun Chakravarthy, Kamlesh Nagarkoti
RR Playing XI: Ben Stokes, Robin Uthappa, Sanju Samson, Steve Smith, Jos Buttler, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Varun Aaron, Karthik Tyagi
Expert free tip for KKR vs RR Dream11 and IPL betting tips
- With longer boundaries in play, classical stroke makers or anchors like Shubman Gill and Steve Smith are expected to have a great game.
- Ben Stokes is in the form of his life. Leave him out of your fantasy teams at your own risk.
- With longer grounds in play, spinners like Varun Chakravarthy, and Sunil Narine are expected to have a good game.
- Sunil Narine is expected to have a good game with both bat and ball.
RR vs KKR Toss Prediction and Pitch Report
The UAE conditions still haven’t given any clue to the captains on what to expect from each surface. Despite having large boundaries, Dubai has seen 200+ scores and has also seen close games, which even went down to the super over. Dew is a major factor of concern that’ll prompt teams to field first. It is also to be noted that even 200+ scores have been chased down on this pitch. That being said, considering the line-ups of both the teams anything below 180 should be easy to chase down.
If Rajasthan Royals bats first: 160-170
If Kolkata Knight Riders bats first: 150-160
RR vs KKR cricket betting tips
Players who are expected to perform well as per Dream11 Prediction.
RR- Ben Stokes
He is in fine form. He scored a 100 in one of the previous matches. As for cricket betting tips, bet on him to score the maximum runs.
Shubman Gill is in fine form. With the conditions likely to remain the same, he is expected to play one gritty knock in this much important encounter against RR.
Other prominent options: Sanju Samson, Nitish Rana, Jos Buttler, Eoin Morgan
RR- Jofra Archer
Probably the lone trustable bowler in the RR setup right now. While all the rest of his team-mates are going for plenty, Jofra has managed to stop the flow of runs to a certain extend.
KKR- Sunil Narine
KKR’s chances depend heavily on the form of Sunil Narine. if KKR is to win this match, then he is sure to have a good game.
Other prominent options: Pat Cummins, Varun Chakravarthi, Shreyas Gopal
RR- Ben Stokes
KKR- Eoin Morgan
Player of the Match
Shubman Gill is a class player. His ability to keep his calm and play sensible innings according to the situation caught everyone’s eye in this tournament. As per our prediction, he is expected to continue the same form and hence he is our prediction for the ‘Player of the Match’ category.
Is Cricket betting legal?
Gambling laws in India prohibit betting or wagering and any act which is intended to aid or facilitate the same. It also depends on which region you are living in. If you decide to go ahead with betting, understand the risks, and always get to know your local laws on online betting.