Categories: Cricket Betting Tips
| On Sep 14, 2021 10:00 AM IST

SL vs SA Cricket Betting Tips, 3rd T20I Sri Lanka vs South Africa Livescore

Share

SL vs SA Prediction: Sri Lanka takes on South Africa in the third and final game of the three-match T20I series at the R. Premadasa Stadium in Colombo. The visitors are leading 2-0. Sri Lanka won the toss and elected to bat first in the second game but were skittled down for 103. Tabraiz Shamsi and Aiden Markram took three wickets each. South Africa chased down the target with ridiculous ease with six overs to spare. Quinton de Kock top-scored with 58*.

SL vs SA Cricket Betting Tips

Sri Lanka vs South Africa
Match 3, SL vs SA T20I Series
14 September 2021, 7:00 PM IST
R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo

Where to Watch Sri Lanka vs South Africa Live score and telecast

The match will be broadcasted live on Sony Ten Network and it can also be streamed on SonyLiv App. All matches are being played at R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo.

Online cricket betting: Who Will Win today match?

SL vs SA Head to Head: South Africa have won 9 games compared to Sri Lanka’s 5 wins in the shortest format.

Win Prediction

SA – 60%
SL – 40%

South Africa have won six games on the bounce now and will be very confident heading into the final game. After outclassing Sri Lanka in the first two games, they would be looking to whitewash them with another victory.

Betting Odds:

Bet365: SL: 2.50; SA: 1.53

SL vs SA Dream11 Prediction

Aiden Markram has had a successful tour thus far. His bowling has been a revelation. He has 69 runs and 3 wickets in two games.

Over the years, Tabraiz Shamsi has been a consistent contributor for South Africa in limited-overs forms. He is also the ICC’s No. 1 bowler in T20Is. The left-arm wrist-spinner took three wickets in the last game, making it scalps in two games..

Bjorn Fortuin has started the bowling and has done an outstanding job of keeping the Sri Lankan openers quiet. He not only got two wickets in the second match, but he also bowled at just three runs per over, making him the most economical bowler in the contest. He has three wickets in two games.

SL Playing XI

Avishka Fernando, Dinesh Chandimal (w), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Dasun Shanaka (c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Dushmantha Chameera, Maheesh Theekshana, Akila Dananjaya

SA Playing XI

Quinton de Kock (w), Reeza Hendricks, Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Dwaine Pretorius, Keshav Maharaj (c), Kagiso Rabada, Bjorn Fortuin, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi

SL vs SA Today Match Pitch Report

The pitch at Colombo is a bowler-friendly wicket with an average score of 122. As is customary, the spinners will receive some assistance. Another tense match appears to be on the cards.

Predicted Score:
If SL bats first: 130-140
If SA bats first: 150-160

Read: 5 Funniest Comments Made By Cricketers Till Date

Colombo Weather Report

Overcast conditions are predicted in Colombo. There is a 20-25% chance of rain. It is very likely that it will rain in the second innings. Humidity will be very high around 75% and the expected temperature in Colombo on match day is 27 degrees.

Read: Virat Kohli’s Special Request Denied By ECB

SL vs SA Dream11 Team

WICKET-KEEPERS: Q de Kock
BATSMEN: K Perera, A Markram, R van der-Dussen
ALL-ROUNDERS: D de Silva, W Hasaranga
BOWLERS: K Rabada, T Shamsi, M Theekshana, K Maharaj, B Fortuin

Captain choices: W Hasaranga, Q de Kock

Is Cricket betting legal?

Gambling laws in India prohibit betting or wagering and any act which is intended to aid or facilitate the same. It also depends on which region you are living in. If you decide to go ahead with betting, understand the risks, and always get to know your local laws on online betting.

For more cricket betting tips, click here.

Devashish Pant

Sports fanatic. Fantasy games enthusiast. Sailor at heart. Coffee keeps my ship grounded.

RELATED ARTICLES