AUS Playing 11 for Australia vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Sep 7, 2022 9:06 am IST
Australia playing 11: Australia won a nail biter in the first game after a brilliant partnership from Cameron Green and Alex Carey helped them to take 1-0 lead in the 3 match ODI series. The matches are coming thick and fast with 2nd ODI happening in the same venue on 8th of September. It would have been a great reality check for them after their loss to Zimbabwe.
Australia playing 11 team news
- There are no injury concerns for Australia after the first game.
- Australia are expected to go in with the same team that played in the first ODI.
AUS Playing 11
- Aaron Finch
- David Warner
- Steve Smith
- Alex Carey
- Marnus Labuschagne
- Marcus Stoinis
- Glenn Maxwell
- Cameron Green
- Mitchell Starc
- Josh Hazlewood
- Adam Zampa
David Warner, Aaron Finch, Steve Smith, Alex Carey, Marcus Stoinis, Cameron Green, Glenn Maxwell, Ashton Agar. Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc, Sean Abbott, Josh Inglis, Marnus Labuschagne
Australia vs New Zealand Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from Australia
- David Warner was looking in fine touch in the first game till he played a poor shot straight to the fielder. He is a good option for captain in grand leagues.
|ODIs vs NZ||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|14||634||45||98||20, 94, 10, 66, 79|
- Josh Hazlewood was once again excellent with the ball in the first game. He is the best bowler from Australia at the moment. His records against NZ just got better.
|ODIs vs NZ||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 5 performances|
|12||27||19||4.8||3/31, 3/30, 1/16, 0/36, 2/22|
- Glenn Maxwell is one of the best white ball all rounders in world cricket at the moment. He has been bowling brilliantly and he is no more a 6th bowling option but a genuine 5th bowling option for Australia.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips