AUS Playing 11 for Australia vs West Indies, 2nd T20I; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Oct 6, 2022 12:25 pm IST
Australia playing 11: Australia played with their best possible XI and the XI they played could very well filed against New Zealand. There is a lot of scope for development as they struggled real hard to finish off a modest target against an ordinary West Indies bowling attack. They should stick with the same XI and they rightly dropped Steve Smith from their XI and they should never consider bringing Steve Smith into their first choice team again.
Australia playing 11 team news
- Australia are likely to stick with the same side that played the first game.
- Aaron Finch will continue to play in the middle order while Cameron Green will partner David Warner at the top of the order.
- Mitchell Marsh has been given a rest for the 2nd T20I. Josh Inglis or Steve Smith are expected to replace him.
AUS Playing 11
1. Cameron Green
2. David Warner
3. Mitchell Marsh/Josh Inglis
4. Glenn Maxwell
5. Aaron Finch
6. Tim David
7. Matthew Wade
8. Pat Cummins
9. Mitchell Starc
10. Josh Hazlewood
11. Adam Zampa
Aaron Finch (c), Sean Abbott, Pat Cummins, Tim David, Cameron Green, Josh Inglis, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, David Warner, Adam Zampa, Matthew Wade, Marcus Stoinis, Daniel Sams, Josh Hazlewood
Australia vs West Indies Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from Australia
- David Warner started off quickly but played down the wrong line against Sheldon Cottrell to lose his wicket. He must be hungry to score big in the 2nd match.
|T20Is vs WI||Runs||Average||Strike rate|
- Josh Hazlewood was the best bowler for Australia in the first game. As a matter of fact, he is the best bowler in the world in T20Is according to ICC rankings.
|T20Is vs WI||Wickets||Average||Economy rate|
- Glenn Maxwell hasn’t been in the greatest of form off late but he can be a dangerous player when he gets going.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips