AUS vs SL: Possible Sri Lanka Playing 11 for 2nd T20I
Updated on: Feb 12, 2022 9:38 am IST
Sri Lanka playing 11: Sri Lanka had the game in their pocket when they restricted Australia to a chase-able target in the first game but their batting was pathetic to say the least. They just couldn’t get going against the tall Australian bowlers and surrendered pretty easily without competing. Dinesh Chandimal has been trusted to do the most difficult job in finisher because he was good as a finisher in LPL but there is a massive gulf between the international quality and the standard of LPL but since there are no other options for them, they are sticking with the proven failure in Dinesh Chandimal.
- Sri Lanka will like to give their XI that played the first game another go since nothing can be concluded after one game.
- Avishka Fernando should open the innings ahead of Pathum Nissanka who can take advantage of fielding restrictions.
- Sri Lankan spinners were not upto the mark in the first game inspite of wicket being on the slower side.
SL playing 11
Sri Lanka squad
Dasun Shanaka (c), Avishka Fernando, Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Mendis, Danushka Gunathilaka, Janith Liyanage, Charith Asalanka, Ramesh Mendis, Wanindu Hasaranga, Dinesh Chandimal, Kamil Mishara, Chamika Karunaratne, Lahiru Kumara, Nuwan Thushara, Dushmantha Chameera, Binura Fernando, Maheesh Theekshana, Jeffrey Vandersay, Praveen Jayawickrama, Shiran Fernando
Who are Dream11 captain, vice captain picks for Australia vs Sri Lanka from SL?
- Wanindu Hasaranga was the pick of the bowlers from Sri Lanka in the first game although he wasn’t at his best as he bowled a lot of poor balls that were dispatched for boundaries.
- Dushmantha Chameera started off well with the new ball in the first game but was poor at death overs. He also picked two wickets in the game and a good option for vice captain in small leagues.
Download Indiafantasy App for Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.