IND Playing 11: India is all set to tour Ireland for two T20Is later this month on 26th and 28th June. The BCCI has announced a separate squad led by IPL 2022 winning captain of Gujarat Titans Hardik Pandya with his deputy in the leadership role being the experienced Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
The squad doesn’t comprise players who will be playing in the rescheduled 5th Test against England at Edgbaston in Birmingham from July 1. What could be the possible eleven for India in the first T20I at Malahide with some new faces in the squad? Let’s check out.
India Playing 11 Team News
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Ishan Kishan will continue to open the innings.
- Suryakumar Yadav who has been named in the squad after an injury lay off will bat at no 3 followed by Sanju Samson and skipper Hardik Pandya.
- With pitches and conditions not favorable for spinners in Ireland, India might be tempted to go with only one spinner Yuzvendra Chahal.
- Dinesh Karthik is expected to take the wicket keeping gloves.
- One between Axar Patel or Deepak Hooda (who is a handy off spinner) could get into the eleven and bat at no 7.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the charge in the bowling unit with Yuzvendra Chahal and Harshal Patel being the sure starters.
- One between Avesh Khan, Umran Malik, and Arshdeep Simgh will play as the third seamer.
IND Playing 11
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Ishan Kishan
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Sanju Samson
- Hardik Pandya
- Axar Patel/Deepak Hooda
- Dinesh Karthik
- Harshal Patel
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Avesh Khan/Umran Malik
- Yuzvendra Chahal
Fastest bowler in the world
Hardik Pandya (Captain), Bhuvneshwar Kumar (vice-captain), Sanju Samson, Suryakumar Yadav, Venkatesh Iyer, Deepak Hooda, Harshal Patel, Ishan Kishan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Rahul Tripathi, Dinesh Karthik (wicket-keeper), Avesh Khan, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Ravi Bishnoi, Umran Malik
Fastest century in Cricket
India vs Ireland Dream11 Prediction for Captain & Vice Captain
- Surya Kumar Yadav will be the backbone of India’s batting unit in the absence of some regular names. Below are his T20In stats.
|T20I Matches ||Runs ||Average ||Strike rate |
|14 ||351 ||39 ||165.56 |
- Hardik Pandya will be the in-charge of this team in the absence of regular skipper Rohit Sharma and other big names. India will be highly dependent on Hardik Pandya the all-rounder in this game. Below are his T20I numbers.
|T20I Matches ||Runs ||Best ||Wickets |
|57 ||624 ||42* ||42 |
Follow us on Google news
Best captain in the world